Why buyers can ask for infinite revisions even if i've put a limit in the gig?

madmatik

As the title says…

Why buyers can continue to send revision requests to works even after they have passed the limit i selected in the gig?

This is nonsense… some people just continue to do this in order to put you in the situation to just loose patience and cancel the order to not have a bad fedback, so that they can have a free job done…

You know… there are the “complainers” the people that just have to complain everything you do, even if you have 100% of 5 stars review…

this is very annoying because i know my job is good and those people should not have the possibility to continue to request modifications,. because they can do this trick to avoid paying for the order.

Well you can charge for more revisions and tell your customers that the revision limit was reached.

Yes i can, but this not stop the buyer from requesting a new revision and making the countdown stop again.

What i am saying is that some people just do this to avoid to pay, and they continue to do this, they complain and say it’s not good, until the buyer looses the patience and decides to cancel the gig in order to not get a negative feedback

Yes i can, but this not stop the buyer from requesting a new revision and making the countdown stop again.

What i am saying is that some people just do this to avoid to pay, and they continue to do this, they complain and say it’s not good, until the buyer looses the patience and decides to cancel the gig in order to not get a negative feedback

not stop the buyer from requesting a new revision and making the countdown stop again.

Once you deliver there’s no problem with the countdown. You just have to make the initial delivery on time, your stats won’t be affected if you are required to do a revision. I waited in revision mode for 2 weeks for someone, that was no problem.

Yes, that’s one of the “marvels” of freelancing. I’ve been here for many years and it happened to me a few times. I agree, when someone is hard to work with I prefer to cancel. It doesn’t happen as often, which is great.

not stop the buyer from requesting a new revision and making the countdown stop again.

Once you deliver there’s no problem with the countdown. You just have to make the initial delivery on time, your stats won’t be affected if you are required to do a revision. I waited in revision mode for 2 weeks for someone, that was no problem.

Yes, that’s one of the “marvels” of freelancing. I’ve been here for many years and it happened to me a few times. I agree, when someone is hard to work with I prefer to cancel. It doesn’t happen as often, which is great.

Yes i’ve noticed that there are no problems like late delivery or stuff like that if you deliver the first time before times ends.

Exactly, exactly that…means that when i notice that someone does this on purpose, i will start to ask for revision extra.

Archived