My fiverr account is underreview will they suspend my account?

hey I am manahil yesterday one fraud client order my service and after I submitted my work he asked for revision and after that, he suddenly started a dispute which I cancelled because I did more than what he said I completed all his work then customer service cancelled the order and my account was under review afterwards tell me what will happen now…

If your account is restricted and under review, you have to wait for the final decision. Is this related to your gig offering academic work?

There are two kinds of disabled accounts.

Restriction - means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages. Seller’s Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders.

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled.

Note: Customer Support cannot influence the result of this review, nor can they update the user on the review’s end date.

Permanently Disabled - means the account was disabled and will not be restored. When this happens, the customer cannot log into the account at all, and the reason it was disabled was due to a serious violation of our Terms of Service.

Sellers with funds available for withdrawal will need to wait 90 days to withdraw, as described in our Terms. Once the 90 days are over, these sellers will receive an automatic email that will allow them 7 days to withdraw the funds.

Buyers can receive an immediate refund of any funds available on their Fiverr Balance.

If your account is restricted and under review, you have to wait for the final decision. Is this related to your gig offering academic work?

There are two kinds of disabled accounts.

Restriction - means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages. Seller’s Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders.

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled.

Note: Customer Support cannot influence the result of this review, nor can they update the user on the review’s end date.

Permanently Disabled - means the account was disabled and will not be restored. When this happens, the customer cannot log into the account at all, and the reason it was disabled was due to a serious violation of our Terms of Service.

Sellers with funds available for withdrawal will need to wait 90 days to withdraw, as described in our Terms. Once the 90 days are over, these sellers will receive an automatic email that will allow them 7 days to withdraw the funds.

Buyers can receive an immediate refund of any funds available on their Fiverr Balance.

yes i guess thats the reason

yes i guess thats the reason

Offering academic work is prohibited on Fiverr and I don’t think Fiverr will give your account back. Your best bet is to find another platform to offer your services (not assignments for students since it is unethical). Make sure to read TOS carefully this time so you do not get in trouble again.

Homework and academic services

Fiverr’s marketplace is open for sellers to offer any creative and productive service they wish to propose. With that being said we ask to refrain from offering or asking for any academic work. Taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or requesting academic work to be done for you, is unethical since it violates most schools’ Honor Codes and may constitute copyright infringement. Fiverr does not allow these types of fraudulent activities and it will not be permitted on our platform.

Do not post, offer, or ask for:

Writing of: Homework, academic papers, bibliography, letters of recommendation, college applications, etc.

Archived