Stopped getting orders since I raised my price on fiverr

sagnik7

I’m a level 1 seller. I have 35+ 5* ratings on my best seller and I write articles. Around 10 days ago I increased my price by $5 on each beginner, medium and premium services. I used to get 5k to 6k impressions and 60-70 clicks per week. I used to get regular orders and messeges as well. But since I increased my price I’m getting 1000-1100 impressions and 6-7 clicks and 0 orders and 0 messages. What am I suppose to do? should I wait or decrease my price? Need help!

I’m a level 1 seller. I have 35+ 5* ratings on my best seller and I write articles. Around 10 days ago I increased my price by $5 on each beginner, medium and premium services. I used to get 5k to 6k impressions and 60-70 clicks per week. I used to get regular orders and messeges as well. But since I increased my price I’m getting 1000-1100 impressions and 6-7 clicks and 0 orders and 0 messages. What am I suppose to do? should I wait or decrease my price? Need help!

should I wait or decrease my price?

You seem to have decreased your price already except on 1 gig. See how it goes!

Pardon me. I can’t understand you.

I used to get regular orders and messeges as well.

Initially I thought you were referring to having increased the price of all of your gigs,

All your gigs start at $5 except one. Maybe your business will pick up again if you go back to the previous price on the gig you increased.

If you change something and it doesn’t work you can always go back to how it was and see if this improves the situation.

Did you just change the wordcount (and not the price?) so before you used to charge 5 dollars for more words?
Honestly, your prices don’t seem all that high as long as your work is good! I charge the same (I did misread your pricing at first) but I write fiction, not articles so I’m not sure how much is ‘fair’ for articles.)

I used to get regular orders and messeges as well.

Initially I thought you were referring to having increased the price of all of your gigs,

All your gigs start at $5 except one. Maybe your business will pick up again if you go back to the previous price on the gig you increased.

If you change something and it doesn’t work you can always go back to how it was and see if this improves the situation.

Thanks. I’ll wait for 2-3 weeks. If nothing happens I’ve no option but to reduce the price.

Did you just change the wordcount (and not the price?) so before you used to charge 5 dollars for more words?

Honestly, your prices don’t seem all that high as long as your work is good! I charge the same (I did misread your pricing at first) but I write fiction, not articles so I’m not sure how much is ‘fair’ for articles.)

Hi… No I didn’t change the word count. I used to charge $5 for 500 words, $10 for 1000 words and $15 for 1500. I just increased the price to $10, $15 and $20 accordingly. It has been 10 days since I increased my price. I didn’t get any orders or even any messages. But before I use to get regular messages and orders…

(post deleted by author)

Ah, you only seemed to change that one gig (I thought you raised your prices on all of them.) What I personally would do would be charging more consistently (so I can see that it’s 10 dollars for 500 but only 15 for 1000 words - I know it seems like a good deal (but I personally would be a bit confused as a customer (although I realize people do this I just never ‘got’ it.) I’d wait a bit longer and if there are no messages/new orders then yeah, maybe it might have been too early for a raise (although honestly, summer break is just starting everywhere so maybe there’s just not a lot of people wanting articles right now.)

Ah, you only seemed to change that one gig (I thought you raised your prices on all of them.) What I personally would do would be charging more consistently (so I can see that it’s 10 dollars for 500 but only 15 for 1000 words - I know it seems like a good deal (but I personally would be a bit confused as a customer (although I realize people do this I just never ‘got’ it.) I’d wait a bit longer and if there are no messages/new orders then yeah, maybe it might have been too early for a raise (although honestly, summer break is just starting everywhere so maybe there’s just not a lot of people wanting articles right now.)

Okay… So you’re telling me to put my price like this: 500 words for $10, 1000 words for $20 and 1500 for $30. Is that right? will it work positively?

Okay… So you’re telling me to put my price like this: 500 words for $10, 1000 words for $20 and 1500 for $30. Is that right? will it work positively?

Honestly, I can’t say if it will or not work for you - that’s how I do it - but we are in quite different niches. I was just saying something that might be putting customers off.

You know your customers/niche best.

Maybe they are choosing people with more reviews, maybe they are just on break. But yeah I personally would try to be more consistent.

Honestly, I can’t say if it will or not work for you - that’s how I do it - but we are in quite different niches. I was just saying something that might be putting customers off.

You know your customers/niche best.

Maybe they are choosing people with more reviews, maybe they are just on break. But yeah I personally would try to be more consistent.

I think I should wait for this week, if nothing happens I’ll reduce my price… I have no other options left. Thank you for your time… I appreciate it.

Archived