I don't know how to start?

sumedh999ayush

This post I’ve written about creating an organized and optimized gig. I did not not add any extra or wrong information in this topic. I tried by best to create a topic which carries some tips to make an optimized gig to be successful on fiverr. I’m a new seller. I want to be a successful seller, I also want other new sellers to be successful sellers.

For the new sellers I have some suggestions. I always recommend newbies to get a professional, proper optimized and organized gig. So how can you get a professional gig as I said? Okay I’m describing here. To create a professional gig there are some steps Title: Create a better professional informative title so that buyers can easily understand what are you selling. A short title attracts more buyers. And Fiverr recommends that. There is an SEO option underneath the title. you can get some u…

This post I’ve written about creating an organized and optimized gig. I did not not add any extra or wrong information in this topic. I tried by best to create a topic which carries some tips to make an optimized gig to be successful on fiverr. I’m a new seller. I want to be a successful seller, I also want other new sellers to be successful sellers.

For the new sellers I have some suggestions. I always recommend newbies to get a professional, proper optimized and organized gig. So how can you get a professional gig as I said? Okay I’m describing here. To create a professional gig there are some steps Title: Create a better professional informative title so that buyers can easily understand what are you selling. A short title attracts more buyers. And Fiverr recommends that. There is an SEO option underneath the title. you can get some u…

Linking to a super-generic “tips” thread you created last week, without first understanding what the OP meant is not going to help.

Just something to consider before linking to it again.

Edit: it is also questionable how you consider yourself qualified to offer advice towards “new sellers” when you are, in fact, one of them.

Maybe learn the ropes before offering advice?

Linking to a super-generic “tips” thread you created last week, without first understanding what the OP meant is not going to help.

Edit: it is also questionable how you consider yourself qualified to offer advice towards “new sellers” when you are, in fact, one of them.

it is also questionable how you consider yourself qualified to offer advice towards “new sellers” when you are, in fact, one of them.

I’m a new seller that’s right. But I’ve researched about fiverr more than 1.5 months then I’ve created an account on fiverr. I’ve completed an offline course on fiverr. Though I’m a new seller but I know how it works.

And I don’t what wrong with this topic. Can you please help me by saying what’s wrong in this topic so that I can edit the topic right way and overcome my thouhgts ?

it is also questionable how you consider yourself qualified to offer advice towards “new sellers” when you are, in fact, one of them.

I’m a new seller that’s right. But I’ve researched about fiverr more than 1.5 months then I’ve created an account on fiverr. I’ve completed an offline course on fiverr. Though I’m a new seller but I know how it works.

But I’ve researched about fiverr more than 1.5 months

OK this premise is problematic.

45 days is not enough time to research anything.

My research before sharing my “Fiverr 3.0” thesis back in March lasted approximately 2 years.

And even then I just shared my findings I am not claiming “I know how it works”.

Because I am sure you know how to login, create gigs and publish them.

But hold off on sharing tips until you actually get results.

Otherwise your advice may be hurtful to others.

If you want constructive feedback on your post, mention me in a reply on it.

This conversation is off-topic here.

My research before sharing my “Fiverr 3.0” thesis back in March lasted approximately 2 years.

And even then I just shared my findings I am not claiming “I know how it works”.

Everyday we learn! I learnt something from your post.

@frank_d I appreciate your contribution of helping me & others.

Have a great day.

Okay and thanks for share!

I’m not sure that’s necessarily the case though. It probably depends on whether you are able to get enough evidence show something is (or seems to be) true in that time. Maybe enough to see some pattern. If you can get the evidence and research/analyse it quick enough it should be enough.

eg. There are about 6775 research gigs on Fiverr and over 99% of them have an option for delivery within 7 days.

Though if Fiverr 3.0 started in late 2020 (the thread said that), then research done before then would have been how previous versions of Fiverr worked. In theory if Fiverr changes things like the search algorithms every so often, eg. every couple of months, research for the current way the search algorithm works should if possible take maybe no more than a few months or at least the info/data used for how it currently works might be better if it was based on that found recently enough if possible even if the full research took longer.

I’m not sure that’s necessarily the case though. It probably depends on whether you are able to get enough evidence show something is (or seems to be) true in that time. Maybe enough to see some pattern. If you can get the evidence and research/analyse it quick enough it should be enough.

eg. There are about 6775 research gigs on Fiverr and over 99% of them have an option for delivery within 7 days.

Though if Fiverr 3.0 started in late 2020 (the thread said that), then research done before then would have been how previous versions of Fiverr worked. In theory if Fiverr changes things like the search algorithms every so often, eg. every couple of months, research for the current way the search algorithm works should if possible take maybe no more than a few months or at least the info/data used for how it currently works might be better if it was based on that found recently enough if possible even if the full research took longer.

It probably depends on whether you are able to get enough evidence show something is (or seems to be) true in that time.

That’s true. It all depends on how one defines “research”.

So a truer statement on my end would be: 45 days with 0-1 sales -which is that person’s track record- would definitely yield insufficient data.

I would certainly not be confident to make any assumption on my end, if during the 2 years I researched I had less than the thousands of sales I actually made during that period of time.

Fiverr 3.0 was definitely implemented in full in late 2020, but modules of it were available before Covid-19 truly hit in March of that same year.

So yes, while things get updated every so often, as this is a highly dynamic component, major changes become apparent immediately when there’s enough data.

As for the research gigs that offer 7 day turnaround, more power to them.

From where I stand, research takes longer and needs rigorous validation.

Archived