How to get on the rank my gig in Fiverr?

abulmonsur28

Hey Fiverr community,

My name is Abul Monsur, I am an SEO digital marketer and also a new seller in Fiverr. I am marketing my gig on social media, but I don’t understand why the gig is not coming in rank. Please check my gig and let me know if there is any problem.

Digital Marketing gig : On-Page SEO

E-commerce: Product Upload

please let me know how to fix this.

Hey Fiverr community,

My name is Abul Monsur, I am an SEO digital marketer and also a new seller in Fiverr. I am marketing my gig on social media, but I don’t understand why the gig is not coming in rank. Please check my gig and let me know if there is any problem.

please let me know how to fix this.

Hi Abul! Welcome to Fiverr 😁

At the bottom of your gig description, you wrote that you have 24/7 availability. I would suggest removing this statement because it’s not really possible to be available all the time, even when you’re sleeping.

In the beginning of your gig description, you wrote “Hey Sir/Mam”. Many buyers do not like being addressed like this, so I would recommend changing it to just “Hi” or “Hey”.

Also, your second gig image is a little hard to read because all the text is overlapping.

Once again, don’t state that you’re available 24/7. And, don’t offer unlimited revisions. If you offer unlimited revisions, buyers can constantly bother you for more and more revisions. You could get pulled into a never-ending order that could last a few months, even years!

I don’t really see the point of the video in your gig gallery because it’s the same thing as the second picture. I would suggest adding some images of actual work that you’ve completed.

Overall, for both gigs, there’s some small grammar/punctuation/capitalization mistakes throughout, so I would suggest fixing those real quick. Hope this helps!

Hi Abul! Welcome to Fiverr 😁

At the bottom of your gig description, you wrote that you have 24/7 availability. I would suggest removing this statement because it’s not really possible to be available all the time, even when you’re sleeping.

In the beginning of your gig description, you wrote “Hey Sir/Mam”. Many buyers do not like being addressed like this, so I would recommend changing it to just “Hi” or “Hey”.

Also, your second gig image is a little hard to read because all the text is overlapping.

Once again, don’t state that you’re available 24/7. And, don’t offer unlimited revisions. If you offer unlimited revisions, buyers can constantly bother you for more and more revisions. You could get pulled into a never-ending order that could last a few months, even years!

I don’t really see the point of the video in your gig gallery because it’s the same thing as the second picture. I would suggest adding some images of actual work that you’ve completed.

Overall, for both gigs, there’s some small grammar/punctuation/capitalization mistakes throughout, so I would suggest fixing those real quick. Hope this helps!

Hey Krheate,

Thank you for correcting my mistakes. I added everything the way you said. I would be happy if you check again with a little effort.

On-Page SEO

Product Upload

thanks again

Archived