Seller with 600+ Orders, ask me anything

batmanshome

Thanks for ur responsive post. I have created a gig about 7 days ago. But i can not find it by keyword search yet. It is better to say that fiverr has warning me 12 days ago and took my level, after that I created it but still now unseen. But the support team told me that my is active and searchable. Can u give me a suggestion pls

Hi Peter,

Welcome on Forum.

I have following questions.

1. Have you completed the Top Rated Seller badge requirements?
  2. Did you receive any update from them about the badge?

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Best

Mubashir

Hi there Mubashir,

Not yet but I am not too far from it.

Hi. Like many sellers, I am also having a slow time building sales momentum and getting orders. I believe I have tinkered with my profile and gigs enough, but I wonder if there is something else I can do to increase the odds of getting orders daily instead of crickets.

One of the more important things is to ensure that your gig has no spelling or grammar mistakes. Even one small typo could lead to lost sales. Why? Because you are indicating that your attention to detail is not there. If English is not your first language and you’re selling to English speaking customers, I’d recommend getting someone to review your gig to make sure it doesn’t have any mistakes in the text. That will go a long way in building confidence with buyers.

Hope that helps.

thank you for this information

This is totally normal. Fiverr will always promote sellers who have positive reviews and experience in the category you are trying to sell in. The good news is that there are always buyers who like to support people who are just starting out and search for sellers with zero or low reviews. With that in mind, make sure your gig description is well presented with plenty of examples of the work you can do. You have to show these buyers that you are an expert in this area and can deliver top quality work.

Hope that helps, let me know if you have any other questions.

Peter

Thank you so much for your valuable information.

Archived