Can I get organic sales on Fiverr with 3.9 profile rating?

logolightuup

I complete 2 orders and 3.9* is my profile rating. How many order should I complete to get back 4.5* rating?
Is there any hope to get buyer from Fiverr with this rating?
Without social media marketing can I repair the loss just getting buyer from Fiverr by staying online?
Or is it better to dogig marketing instead of staying online?

I complete 2 orders and 3.9* is my profile rating. How many order should I complete to get back 4.5* rating?

Is there any hope to get buyer from Fiverr with this rating?

Without social media marketing can I repair the loss just getting buyer from Fiverr by staying online?

Or is it better to dogig marketing instead of staying online?

How many order should I complete to get back 4.5* rating?

If the new orders were all 5 star rated you’d only need 3 more orders.

tot additional 5 star reviews: 1, Tot other rating vals: 7.7 avg rating: 4.233

tot additional 5 star reviews: 2, Tot other rating vals: 7.7 avg rating: 4.425

tot additional 5 star reviews: 3, Tot other rating vals: 7.7 avg rating: 4.54

How many order should I complete to get back 4.5* rating?

If the new orders were all 5 star rated you’d only need 3 more orders.

tot additional 5 star reviews: 1, Tot other rating vals: 7.7 avg rating: 4.233

tot additional 5 star reviews: 2, Tot other rating vals: 7.7 avg rating: 4.425

tot additional 5 star reviews: 3, Tot other rating vals: 7.7 avg rating: 4.54

Thanks a lot! If you are able to answer other question, please answer again.

Thanks a lot! If you are able to answer other question, please answer again.

I don’t know how difficult it will be to get new orders normally with the current avg rating. I assume it will affect rank as well as prevent sending offers to BR.

Yes I assume marketing could help but if you do be careful to do it in a way that wouldn’t been seen as spam.

You could also try creating additional gigs for things you’re skilled as that might increase the chances of orders. The actual review given isn’t bad though so that might help (if they look on your profile).

Yes ! I already can’t able to send BR! also drop my rank!

So you could try doing those things (marketing, additional gigs). If after quite a while you don’t get new orders you could try asking CS if you could close the account and open a new one, since that would then allow you to send offers to BR etc.

1. In Fiverr Forum, I got a advice of creating new gig. If I create new gig (would be perfect for show on first page), will it show on search page though I have 3.9 profile rating?
  2. I also want to edit my old gig more professional way, want to give some gig image that drive buyers just like ‘love at first sight’ ! If I do that will they hire me?

Note: My current gig is not showing in search page and I couldn’t able to send BR. I just complete 2 orders on Fiverr.

Can I get organic sates on Fiverr in this situation?

When you say organic sales, you mean someone just casually buying from you directly? Having 3.9 on a gig will not stop anyone from buying your gig, it should technically still appear in search unless it is a denied gig. However if you think about it from the perspective of potential buyers, perhaps the buyer would want to go with those with a higher rating, etc. Your gig is in a very saturated category so you have a lot of competition to begin with.

Check the status of your gig here: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig → My gig doesn’t appear in search → Select gig

If it says active, then your gig should be appearing in search.

So yes, you can still organic sales with the rating 3.9 profile rating but it will be much harder. You can still recover from that rating through future orders. You should consider trying out buyer requests and make the best offers so you can gain new orders and potentially recover from that rating.

P.S. No, creating a new gig will not make it show in first page. The search page appears differently for different people when you search. My first page will not look the same as your first page even if we used the same keyword in search. 

• 1 month later...

I just got a negative review at my 2nd order on Fiverr. My profile rating went lower than 90%. I could not able to send buyer request for this. After that, I have completed 3 orders with 5 star in Fiverr successfully. I got a lots of suggestions from different people in this forum. Thanks a lot to all!

I share my works in social media and clients knock me for works. After completing their work, they order me on Fiverr. I need your suggestion for this current situations. Thank you again.

• 1 month later...

Archived