No Fiverr orders, rejected on Fiverr Pro

razvanhairum

Hey, guys! First of all, let me address a huge apology to @frank_d for sending him a direct message instead of using the forum.

Maybe my prices are too high for Fiverr, not being able to attract any customers, so I’ve decided to apply to Fiverr Pro about 2 weeks ago. Unfortunately, I got my rejection e-mail today, and was told I didn’t meet the standards. Might be because I’ve applied for a category I don’t have strong examples for, but anyway, I’ve been a 3D artist and a graphic designer for over 10 years and gathered enough experience not to work for cheap (<100$ projects). So I’d like to improve my chances and have a better shot at Pro. Could I get some assistance from you guys?

Hey, guys! First of all, let me address a huge apology to @frank_d for sending him a direct message instead of using the forum.

Maybe my prices are too high for Fiverr, not being able to attract any customers, so I’ve decided to apply to Fiverr Pro about 2 weeks ago. Unfortunately, I got my rejection e-mail today, and was told I didn’t meet the standards. Might be because I’ve applied for a category I don’t have strong examples for, but anyway, I’ve been a 3D artist and a graphic designer for over 10 years and gathered enough experience not to work for cheap (<100$ projects). So I’d like to improve my chances and have a better shot at Pro. Could I get some assistance from you guys?

Apology accepted.

I am not going to be able to help you as to why you got rejected by the Fiverr Pro team.

But I am going to divert your attention to some issues with your gigs:

-most of your tags are useless. Either unrelated to what you offer or not something buyers actually search for. Fiverr 3.0 hates gigs that are hard to find.

-You are using your description and FAQ sections in an extremely poor way. Just one sentence is used as a description and one question as a FAQ.

Both are neither describing your service, nor helping Fiverr rank you. (not to mention even if I was looking for exactly what you offer, I would have dozens of questions after visiting your gig)

As for this comment:

Maybe my prices are too high for Fiverr, not being able to attract any customers

I sold two videos for $12,000 total last month.

So I beg to differ.

Apology accepted.

I am not going to be able to help you as to why you got rejected by the Fiverr Pro team.

-most of your tags are useless. Either unrelated to what you offer or not something buyers actually search for. Fiverr 3.0 hates gigs that are hard to find.

-You are using your description and FAQ sections in an extremely poor way. Just one sentence is used as a description and one question as a FAQ.

Both are neither describing your service, nor helping Fiverr rank you. (not to mention even if I was looking for exactly what you offer, I would have dozens of questions after visiting your gig)

As for this comment:

Maybe my prices are too high for Fiverr, not being able to attract any customers

So I beg to differ.

Dang, Frank! Get that coin my friend 💰

Apology accepted.

As for this comment:

So I beg to differ.

Thanks a lot for the tips. I’ll put some more work into my profile and see how that goes. I’ve been working as a successful freelancer until my business went down during the pandemic. So I really don’t have any experience with this type of platforms. From what I’ve been told, you have to work cheap in order to get gigs on Fiverr (not Fiverr Pro)

Dang, Frank! Get that coin my friend 💰

Thank you @gwyneth_galvin !

I literally LOL’d.

From what I’ve been told, you have to work cheap in order to get gigs on Fiverr (not Fiverr Pro)

Don’t know where you heard that, makes 0 sense TBH.

If you sell something of value, and you can prove you are going to deliver what you say you will, price is somewhat irrelevant.

And I say somewhat, because the above statement is a bit oversimplified.

You would still need to make sure your targeted clients operate on budgets that are in line with your rates.

Holy molly @gwyneth_galvin I just saw your new gig video.

It is a case study of how a gig video should be structured. Kudos!

Apology accepted.

As for this comment:

So I beg to differ.

Your comment made me think of this quote:

If you put a small value on yourself, the world won’t change the price.

I shared that quote with a friend he said:

It reminds me of the poem in Think and Grow Rich.

I bargained with Life for a penny,

And Life would pay no more,

However, I begged at evening

When I counted my scanty store;

For Life is just an employer,

He gives you what you ask,

But once you have set the wages,

Why, you must bear the task.

I worked for a menial’s hire,

Only to learn, dismayed,

That any wage I had asked of Life,

Life would have willingly paid.

Apology accepted.

As for this comment:

So I beg to differ.

something buyers actually search for.

I totally relay on Fiverr’s suggestion and it does results with good impressions on my gigs, though it depends on other factors too to get better rankings in Fiverr platform.

I would like to get more information on this part?

Could you please help me to find the buyer search terms?

I really want to improve my gigs further and I promise to follow Fiverr’s guidelines.

Thank you @gwyneth_galvin !

I literally LOL’d.

From what I’ve been told, you have to work cheap in order to get gigs on Fiverr (not Fiverr Pro)

Don’t know where you heard that, makes 0 sense TBH.

If you sell something of value, and you can prove you are going to deliver what you say you will, price is somewhat irrelevant.

And I say somewhat, because the above statement is a bit oversimplified.

You would still need to make sure your targeted clients operate on budgets that are in line with your rates.

whoa, that’s big praise from you! Thanks so much! I’ve actually had that one up for a while and was trying to decide whether it needs to be updated. Glad to hear it still has a sparkle for new viewers! 🙂

Archived