How Can I get the first order quickly?

rubi4523

Hi kindly take your time to read some threads in this forum, also, visit the Fiverr Help And Education Center.
In the meantime, check out this

Uh, I hate to be “that person”, but, looking at your Gigs you have NOT had ONE order or at least, no reviews…also, you just joined in February 2021, so how is it you have “waited months and months”? Why do I have a feeling you copy/pasted this post from somewhere else? You do realize while trying to “appear” as though you are well spoken and read quoting Rousseau and Joyce Meyer - you look foolish by masquerading as someone you are not. The giveaway was quoting Joyce Meyer whom I believe is s…
Really helpful. Thank you very much
Very Informative post ok_hand Thank you so much for this valuable information smiley

I got my first order yesterday trust me is just like I won a jackpot. I have watch so many YouTube videos, read so many articles online but no one could tell me what I need to hear but I want to share my experience with you.

1. Make sure you don’t break any of the terms and conditions
  2. Make sure you are always online at all time bcos sometimes you might be lucky to be online when someone comes with an urgent offer
  3. Make sure you send buyers request daily
  4. Do more research on your gig or a new gig
  5. When sending buyers request always make it clear in your message that “I am new to Fiverr but I have … years experience”
  6. Try to learn new skill and do more research on the skill to see how many sellers are doing the same thing, sometimes you are in a niche where you have thousands of sellers it will be difficult for you to make sales.
  7. Lastly stay positive.

When you finally make your first sale don’t be too excited to forget to ask your first client for an honest five star review that will make your sell memorable and it will help you to progress further.

I got my first order yesterday trust me is just like I won a jackpot. I have watch so many YouTube videos, read so many articles online but no one could tell me what I need to hear but I want to share my experience with you.

1. Make sure you don’t break any of the terms and conditions
  2. Make sure you are always online at all time bcos sometimes you might be lucky to be online when someone comes with an urgent offer
  3. Make sure you send buyers request daily
  4. Do more research on your gig or a new gig
  5. When sending buyers request always make it clear in your message that “I am new to Fiverr but I have … years experience”
  6. Try to learn new skill and do more research on the skill to see how many sellers are doing the same thing, sometimes you are in a niche where you have thousands of sellers it will be difficult for you to make sales.
  7. Lastly stay positive.

When you finally make your first sale don’t be too excited to forget to ask your first client for an honest five star review that will make your sell memorable and it will help you to progress further.

Yes. The first order is always a memorable experience. I have also completed my first order on Fiverr about a week ago.

It takes time to get your gig ranked on fiverr… specially if you are a beginner, you’ll need to stay online most of the time and reply each client within 5 minutes (ASAP), so he replies back to you and there are more chances of getting orders… you can get first order only in one condition, which is to send buyer request that is attractive to the buyer and then he hires you… Communication skill matters a lot in freelancing… Best of Luck… Never Give Up

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to Fiverr Community Forum!

If you New in the Fiverr, You can follow under below:

1. USE 5 Gig image & SEO.

2. Use 5 SEARCH TAGS in your gig (SEARCH TAGS helpful for RANK your Gig)

3. Per day Send 10 buyer request properly.

4. Active ONLINE more time.

5. SHARE your gigs social site.

6. Visit FIVERR related group & follow others freelancer

7. develop your SKILL in your category

8. Learn more about Fiverr.

9. Take a free Fiverr course.

I hope you got lot of order in the fiverr. Good luck for you

Archived