No order since 1 month

sujaanaryal3

Hi friends,
I am new seller on Fiverr, and have been offering my gigs since past 6 months. My gigs are related to Economics and Data related projects. Despite the high rating and high order completion rate, I am unable to attract buyers due to fiverr algorithm. Is there anyway I could fix this soon?

Welcome to Fiverr forum. Please send 10 buyer requests everyday. Add a attractive gig image and also optimize gig. Share your gig on social medias. Hope it will work, Thanks.

I just found a link to buyer request page but the orders are not related to my specific contents. Can I filter them out?

I just found a link to buyer request page but the orders are not related to my specific contents. Can I filter them out?

You will see only those buyer requests that is related to your gigs. So i think in your buyer request tab you should find the job that is related to your gigs.

You could check your gigs are in the right subcategories.
Also be careful you’re not doing any gig that isn’t allowed. Fiverr is likely to remove gigs that are helping students with their assignments (that they’ve been given to do) and possibly give an account warning(s).

edit:
Here’s the community standards:

favicon-32x32.png.ce2d6173d1a220db160c2d3ee2168f40.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.335a18107b0894a91364653da0f718f2.png

Prohibited Services - Fiverr's Community Standards

Prohibited Services are not allowed on Fiverr

Taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or requesting academic work to be done for you, is unethical since it violates most schools’ Honor Codes and may constitute copyright infringement. Fiverr does not allow these types of fraudulent activities and it will not be permitted on our platform.

Also be careful of the rule about

Services that promise outcomes that are not in your control

…Please refrain from promising outcomes that are not in your control because it misleads buyers.

I’d make sure there are no gigs with “assignment(s)” in the gig title too.

Archived