Gig improvement suggestion as a new seller

extgraphic

For the first one–you could simplify the title to something like:
I will create customized invoices/forms/price lists and quotations for you
The second one has multiple spelling errors which may make buyers wary of purchasing from you
Third one make title simple and exciting
it is what you have in mind
not of your mind

For the first one–you could simplify the title to something like:

I will create customized invoices/forms/price lists and quotations for you

The second one has multiple spelling errors which may make buyers wary of purchasing from you

Third one make title simple and exciting

it is what you have in mind

not of your mind

Thank you so much for your suggestion .I think it will be helpful for me

Welcome to the Fiverr forum. You will get lots of articles in this forum. Search for it and you will get lots of valuable articles which might help you. as a newbie, You have to be decently active on Fiverr also doing marketing of your gig is key on various social media to get exposure to your gigs. you can improve your communication skills if you have any language problems. I mean fix every little problem you have until you get your 2nd order. don’t forget to read the Fiverr TOS. This is very important. I noticed many new sellers even the veteran sellers as well get banned without knowing the Fiverr Systems, Rules, and regulations. Best Of Luck.

Welcome to the Fiverr forum. You will get lots of articles in this forum. Search for it and you will get lots of valuable articles which might help you. as a newbie, You have to be decently active on Fiverr also doing marketing of your gig is key on various social media to get exposure to your gigs. you can improve your communication skills if you have any language problems. I mean fix every little problem you have until you get your 2nd order. don’t forget to read the Fiverr TOS. This is very important. I noticed many new sellers even the veteran sellers as well get banned without knowing the Fiverr Systems, Rules, and regulations. Best Of Luck.

Thank you so much for your suggestion.

Archived