Restriction complain

Hello everyone,

first, i am a new newbie seller, started my fiverr journey 3 months ago, didn’t expect alot, but i thoght that i would give it a try, surprisingly i had few clients really fast, and things started to look good, i had all 5 stars reviews, clients comming back ect…, and i was 1 order away of being seller Level 1 till my account got restricted during an order without any warning or clarification why did that happend which why am so mad, the only thing that i can think of is that i was sending the client who has the active order the project throug the msgs and not on the order page for testing purpuses, so am sure that the restriction happened under a bot judgement which is so embarrassing thing to do with out a human review !

i guess the Algorithm should give warnings to the Fiverr team, and the account should get proper review befor restricting it, and if there is no harm done warning is not enough?
i hope i get a clear responsible answer other Than " you can’t change any thing or getting any information about the review !" ?

Thanks

Yes indeed i did,
But the Email Sent by a bot, with no clarification, which is why am complaining
The bot Would see the violations for sure, am sure i did some sort of unknowen violation and i guessd already in the post what am speculating,
but What am saying is that we deserve a better judgment than the bot judgment 🙂

Yes indeed i did,

The bot Would see the violations for sure, am sure i did some sort of unknowen violation and i guessd already in the post what am speculating,

If you have questions, you can contact CS to clarify why your account was restricted. Also, it would be best if you read the TOS so in case you are able to get your account back, you know how to properly follow the rules.

Yes indeed i did,

But the Email Sent by a bot

What was the reason in the email that fiverr stated for banning your account?

But the Email Sent by a bot

What was the reason in the email that fiverr stated for banning your account?

in the Email there is nothing, just that my account got restricted, that they spotted violations and they need to make a review !

and my point Is not Doing anything regarding my specific account, but regarding the way they are handling this topic!, i want disscution, not just a sample reply ,and from my view i see that the Algorithm SHOULD NOT have the permission or the right to restrict accounts befor human review involved.

in the Email there is nothing, just that my account got restricted, that they spotted violations and they need to make a review !

and my point Is not Doing anything regarding my specific account, but regarding the way they are handling this topic!, i want disscution, not just a sample reply ,and from my view i see that the Algorithm SHOULD NOT have the permission or the right to restrict accounts befor human review involved.

that they spotted violations

What kind of violations that they wrote in the email?

that they spotted violations

What kind of violations that they wrote in the email?

they did not specify, do you think if i make a screenshot of the mail it would be okay here ?

but the only thing that i can think of that i did wrong, which i thoght it’s okay that i sent the project to the client throug msgs and not on the order page, This step has to be done so he can test the program befor the submition.

so i don’t see any serious violation there that needed to restrict my account for, did’t steal anyone’s money, didn’t ask anyone for thies logins details, didn’t try to hack anyone.

warning wasn’t enough? but the problem that the restriction is happening befor a human review involved…

Archived