Hallo,I am new freelancer, please help me how can I get job

Welcome!

The forum is full of new sellers desperately wanting success. Someone has told them that you just create a gig and everybody rushes to buy it … Easy money! Of course that is not the case! Selling on Fiverr is just like opening a business. Imagine you are opening a shop in a town. You would see what the competition is doing. Are they offering the same thing as you. Can you offer something different or better. Or maybe a niche that nobody else has thought of. That is called research and you…

Welcome!

The forum is full of new sellers desperately wanting success. Someone has told them that you just create a gig and everybody rushes to buy it … Easy money! Of course that is not the case! Selling on Fiverr is just like opening a business. Imagine you are opening a shop in a town. You would see what the competition is doing. Are they offering the same thing as you. Can you offer something different or better. Or maybe a niche that nobody else has thought of. That is called research and you…

Thank you very much for your answer. Yes I know It is not easy but I am Beginner. I know nothing. All I know is that I can write creatively. I write articles, blogs and reviews and I have experience. How do I get the first order? I do not know 😦

You are welcome in this amazing community and best wishes to your upcoming career in fiverr!
Be active 24/7 and send buyer request every day.if you Have the talent and skill soon you will get the job and become successful undoubtedly. And be a full time professional!

You are welcome in this amazing community and best wishes to your upcoming career in fiverr!

Be active 24/7 and send buyer request every day.if you Have the talent and skill soon you will get the job and become successful undoubtedly. And be a full time professional!

Thank you so much for the positive evaluation, I have a question as I know it is important to have a good profile right?

Thank you very much for your answer. Yes I know It is not easy but I am Beginner. I know nothing. All I know is that I can write creatively. I write articles, blogs and reviews and I have experience. How do I get the first order? I do not know 😦

You don’t seem to have any active gig on Fiverr. Freelancing is like owning your business and work for yourself. You have to define who your client is and find ways to convince them that your work is worth their trust. To start, I suggest you read more about Fiverr and set up your account properly. Read, learn, prepare yourself. Good luck.

favicon-32x32.png.4d6e17a68a01c2505896b1ffda22b843.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.6d940cb579116b6ef19c26f9b0e8314c.png

Fiverr's Terms of Service

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

favicon-32x32.png.4d6e17a68a01c2505896b1ffda22b843.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.6d940cb579116b6ef19c26f9b0e8314c.png

Fiverr Help and Education Center

Thank you so much for the positive evaluation, I have a question as I know it is important to have a good profile right?

Please do this free course from learn fiverr.it will help you a lot

qnaZXy6uQJusGog1uF4U_favicon%20%282%29.icoLearn from Fiverr
cYA3OSdXRBa37SxcuQUI_Untitled%20design%20%2868%29-min.jpg

Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller

Learn how to grow your freelance business on Fiverr, get Fiverr's top sellers best strategies and tips and become a successful online freelancer

You don’t seem to have any active gig on Fiverr. Freelancing is like owning your business and work for yourself. You have to define who your client is and find ways to convince them that your work is worth their trust. To start, I suggest you read more about Fiverr and set up your account properly. Read, learn, prepare yourself. Good luck.

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
aa2b5cb413b607e697f42a018dc3d99e3560b5a1_2_690x362.png

Fiverr's Terms of Service

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
aa2b5cb413b607e697f42a018dc3d99e3560b5a1_2_690x362.png

Fiverr Help and Education Center

How to do it to be active my gig?

Hi Salomenozadz… Welcome to Fiverr
You’ll need to focus at lot on your profile if you’re new here… Create attractive and engaged Gigs and Try to add such information in your gig, which is helpful in getting your gig ranked… Stay online most of the time and reply each client within 5 minutes (ASAP)]
You’ll have to send buyer requests at the start to get more clients and later when you’ll have more reviews then It’ll be easy for you to get clients… Never give up

Hi Salomenozadz… Welcome to Fiverr

You’ll need to focus at lot on your profile if you’re new here… Create attractive and engaged Gigs and Try to add such information in your gig, which is helpful in getting your gig ranked… Stay online most of the time and reply each client within 5 minutes (ASAP)]

You’ll have to send buyer requests at the start to get more clients and later when you’ll have more reviews then It’ll be easy for you to get clients… Never give up

Thanks for the reply, understandable but could not figure out where to find these clients?

Thanks for the reply, understandable but could not figure out where to find these clients?

there is buyer request page on fiverr, you’ll get jobs on that page. Send proposals to those jobs, they more attractive your proposal will be, more chances will be of getting more clients

• 2 weeks later...

Archived