Buyer asking to share work before completing

Hey everyone! I am a new seller, I have had a buyer request a gig for recruitment, I have a lot of experience in this field, however I am a little concerned as the buyer has asked me to share my progress so far without completing the deal, I gave the buyer 2 options, they could have the job advert run for 5 days and have delivery, or if they want more candidates they could have the job advert run for 9 days and delivery on the 10th day, I recieved a message from them stating they wanted more candidates but want me to share with them the ones i have so far, If i am not mistaken this could open me up to being scammed as they could take the work I have done so far and cancel the order? has this ever happened to anyone before? I do not feel comfortable sharing anything until i can hit the compete order button and upload all of the work on the platform. My gig offered one job description and one job advert and candidate screening for one role only for $30, however they got me down on the price to $25 AND asked me to advertise, source and screen for 3 roles. So i feel as though they already getting a bargain, any advice would be appreciated. Thank you!

A buyer orders, pays, and then you deliver the completed order.

That is how Fiverr works.

Check this out: Top 5 Tips to Protect Yourself from Badly Behaved Buyers

Also, read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page where everything is explained in great detail.

Thank you, the video was very helpful, I have read up but I couldn’t find anything that adressed this specific problem. Thank you I will ensure no work is sent until the buyer pays!

Archived