No Sales in 6 month

michrysa

Sorry for your experience. I have visited your account and I did not see gross mishaps that can keep buyers off save for:

• List item one of your gig image has a watermark of your name which makes it blurry

• List item Your profile description should be “am here to draw you all” and not am “hearby to draw you all.” or something else
    Anyway as I said those are petty issues that would´t stop a willing buyer from ordering from you. So kindly try to: Send effective buyer requests- tailored towards the buyer´s needs and requirements in a way it stands out from the rest the buyer receives.
    Lastly, you might do some research in this forum, there are effective threads that could come in handy.
    I hope this is helpful.
    All the best.

Sorry for your experience. I have visited your account and I did not see gross mishaps that can keep buyers off save for:

• List item one of your gig image has a watermark of your name which makes it blurry

• List item Your profile description should be “am here to draw you all” and not am “hearby to draw you all.” or something else

Anyway as I said those are petty issues that would´t stop a willing buyer from ordering from you. So kindly try to: Send effective buyer requests- tailored towards the buyer´s needs and requirements in a way it stands out from the rest the buyer receives.

Lastly, you might do some research in this forum, there are effective threads that could come in handy.

I hope this is helpful.

All the best.

Thank you for your advices. I will try my best to do it.

Archived