Buyer hangs me up for an review

There are some users, where I work hard and keep on providing support with smallest price even after when project marked as complete.
I hope my buyer should be that nice too, they should provide 5/5 review if I had completed job with quality.

But there are some buyers, that even after project completed, they says I didn’t tried the code you sent, and I will write an review when I see it working.
Or some says, I’m busy, but will let you know when I’m free.
Many weeks had been gone, but now no response from them.

So what’s the legal action I can take to get an review ?
Although, I can’t ask, nor I can force them. Its very difficult situation.

There are some users, where I work hard and keep on providing support with smallest price even after when project marked as complete.

I hope my buyer should be that nice too, they should provide 5/5 review if I had completed job with quality.

But there are some buyers, that even after project completed, they says I didn’t tried the code you sent, and I will write an review when I see it working.

legal action I can take to get an review ?

Legal action? No legal action can be taken, reviews are optional and buyers don’t have to leave a review if they don’t want to.

Fiverr already reminds your buyers at least twice so they definitely made a choice not to leave you a review.

Ahahahah. Buyers leave reviews if they want to. That’s it. What are you complaining about? You did the work, you got paid. Nobody owes you a review.

they says I didn’t tried the code you sent, and “I will write an review” when I see it working.

There have been many forum posts where sellers have got a warning for discussing a review.

Best to leave buyers alone and move on.

Actually, at start, I work hard and waste my full weeks just on $5 projects.

And I just need 5/5 review. And even if I don’t, its really de-motivate me for quality work.

I was wondering to get nice no. of reviews in quick time.

If you feel you are being undervalued then hike your prices in accordance with the effort you need to put in a project

Actually, at start, I work hard and waste my full weeks just on $5 projects.

And I just need 5/5 review. And even if I don’t, its really de-motivate me for quality work.

I work hard and waste my full weeks just on $5 projects.

Never do that. If you don’t value your own time, nobody else will, either.

It’s up to buyers whether they want to leave a review or not. If they don’t want to leave a review, they don’t have to, and there’s nothing you can do about it.

Buyers have up to 10 days to leave a review. After that, they can no longer do it, so if weeks have passed, it’s pointless to wait.

This topics is mostly helpful for all freelancer. Thanks a lot you are.

What exactly did you learn from this helpful topic that will benefit all freelancers? :thinking: Because it did not help me. I already knew not to ask for reviews because I clarified it with CS if we could.

image.png.c3c66e39174b4d9e89f14cceaddb89c5.png
image814×400 21 KB

There were many opinions, all were in same direction that move to next order instead of sticking to previous one.
Although, if buyer don’t wanna rate, you can’t really force him to. There is no trick, no hack here.

So my suggestion would be simply if you have nice no. of clients, then choose those, which are best in giving you 5/5 rates.
And also set prices, which you think is your right. You can less that for regular buyers, if they want.

Archived