Introduction meet everyone

anju2003

Hy…everyone! I’m a new seller. 😃

Welcome Aboard, Anju2003. You will love it here. Take time to review the posts in the Community Forum and follow them. Most sellers are really kind and will answer all your questions. The Key To Your Success Is Persistence. Fiverr has made many people rich, and you can be one of them.

So, be patient and learn as much as you can here. You will make sales easily on Fiverr, if you watch training videos, take their online courses and implement the steps. Fiverr is here to help you.

Wishing you all the best

Welcome Aboard, Anju2003. You will love it here. Take time to review the posts in the Community Forum and follow them. Most sellers are really kind and will answer all your questions. The Key To Your Success Is Persistence. Fiverr has made many people rich, and you can be one of them.

So, be patient and learn as much as you can here. You will make sales easily on Fiverr, if you watch training videos, take their online courses and implement the steps. Fiverr is here to help you.

Wishing you all the best

thankyou very much! bigrose21.

• 2 weeks later...

Really interesting, you were borned in 2003 and now you're doing freelancing. My tip for you is that mainly concern in study, and be patience. When there'll be an exam please give the work to your father/mother or any relatives. Best of luck @anju2003 I hope you'll be a great freelancer. Never lose hope. And I've said concern in study mainly. When there'll be an exam please give the work to your father/mother or any relatives. Good luck again @anju2003

Hi Anju, Welcome to Fiverr Family.

Few tips To Increase Your Sales: · create smart gigs · Make proper use of Gig Extras · Overcome the first sale barrier · Stay updated and never miss a thing · Check for buyer requests · Deliver the quality you promised and even better · Build a base of loyal buyers ·

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451297-How-to-Start-Selling-on-Fiverr?segment=seller

• 3 weeks later...

Archived