The seller got banned

lena_80469

Hi,

I have an open order of a big project over a month now. Suddenly the seller got banned. What will happen to my order? What should I do. The delivery is in 5 days. They claim that this has no impact to my order.

Thank you in advanced

Sorry to hear that Lena_80469. Make sure you contact Help & Support (Customer Service). They will assist you with that issue. And, don’t let that matter stop you from ordering again on Fiverr. Things Happen.

Customer Support is great and will take good care of you. Check your email often for a reply from Customer Support.

Keep us posted.

Sorry to hear that Lena_80469. Make sure you contact Help & Support (Customer Service). They will assist you with that issue. And, don’t let that matter stop you from ordering again on Fiverr. Things Happen.

Customer Support is great and will take good care of you. Check your email often for a reply from Customer Support.

Keep us posted.

Thank for your answer. Do you think this will impact my order? It is showing still in progress. I am totally happy with the seller and I want him to deliver the order. As I said it is a big and complex project and the seller knows exactly what needs to to be done. I can not go through this again explaining to a new seller the whole project not to mention time we need.

Hey! I’m not quite sure I understand - the seller was banned from fiverr (maybe their account was just temporarily suspended, not permanently? But your order is still ongoing? I’d assume that if they are banned, the order would be suspended (since there’s no one to complete your order!) Are you still able to talk to the seller?

Hey! I’m not quite sure I understand - the seller was banned from fiverr (maybe their account was just temporarily suspended, not permanently? But your order is still ongoing? I’d assume that if they are banned, the order would be suspended (since there’s no one to complete your order!) Are you still able to talk to the seller?

Yes I am still able to talk to them. I asked them and they said there is a problem with their account that will be solved. My order is is progress. Their account is nowhere to see into fiverr. I am not sure what is going on.

It might be that the account is restricted. See:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360014585217-Why-was-my-account-disabled

Restriction - means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages. Seller’s Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders.

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled.

So according to that (if restricted) they can complete ongoing orders.

Thank for your answer. Do you think this will impact my order? It is showing still in progress. I am totally happy with the seller and I want him to deliver the order. As I said it is a big and complex project and the seller knows exactly what needs to to be done. I can not go through this again explaining to a new seller the whole project not to mention time we need.

You are welcome lena_80469.

If it is still in progress, then that’s good. Hopefully, Customer Support will keep you updated and take care of the matter. I know how it is to be expecting a delivery and wondering where it’s at. SIMPLY MADNESS.

I hope everything gets resolved soon. 😀

Wishing you all the best.

It might be that the account is restricted. See:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360014585217-Why-was-my-account-disabled

Restriction - means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages. Seller’s Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders.

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled.

So according to that (if restricted) they can complete ongoing orders.

Yes thank you. This seems to explain everything. I guess I have nothing to worry about.

I think the above answers and suggestions are great and informative. I agree with them that since you are able to communicate with the seller, your project is in good condition and waiting to be delivered…

The little worry should happen only if the seller cannot be reached anymore.

I feel bad for the seller. I was just curious to know if you can tell the seller level (badge) and how reviews he had?

A level 2 seller with a lot of 5 stars reviews. Very professional, I am totally satisfied with their knowledge and communication. I can not imagine they made such mistake.

Archived