What do I do if the buyer does not review?

abdur14172

Never as a buyer to rate!
whenever you deliver just add one line!

If you liked the delivery, your one feedback could make my fiverr journey more better 🙂
Please consider giving feedback, if you have 1 spare minute for me as TIP 🙂

this helps me a lot! my 90% orders are rated

If you liked the delivery, your one feedback could make my fiverr journey more better 🙂

This is guaranteed to get you in trouble. Please read TOS carefully

great way to receive a warning

Well, instead of receiving bad reviews from stupid buyers, it’s better to not have a review at all. I don’t believe 3 bad reviews will make your journey better.

With that in mind, you are lucky to have 90% of the orders rated. I believe for me that’s at 62% or something like that.

The way I think is: there’s always a reason to why a buyer won’t leave a review. Either they are lazy/don’t want to - bothering them even if it wasn’t against the TOS (it is) could set them off and make them leave a bad review for being annoying, OR they didn’t leave a review for a reason (for example, they aren’t 100% happy with the results which is always possible (especially in creative fields.) Nudging them for a review would be like dashing into a lion’s den with a sign that says ‘eat me’… So just… let it go.

Sometimes no review is good news. Don’t assume that your every buyer had a 5* experience and then just forgot or didn’t bother to rate the order. Sometimes there is 1* that you got lucky and didn’t get.

I had a few nasty experiences where the only thing that kept me working with a person was a detailed 1* review I was going to leave them. But the buyers chose not to review the orders so I couldn’t respond. Whether they didn’t want 1* from me, didn’t want to deal with me ever again or found their own conduct perfectly reasonable and just left without glancing back as soon as they got everything they wanted - who knows.

Sometimes no review is good news. Don’t assume that your every buyer had a 5* experience and then just forgot or didn’t bother to rate the order. Sometimes there is 1* that you got lucky and didn’t get.

I had a few nasty experiences where the only thing that kept me working with a person was a detailed 1* review I was going to leave them. But the buyers chose not to review the orders so I couldn’t respond. Whether they didn’t want 1* from me, didn’t want to deal with me ever again or found their own conduct perfectly reasonable and just left without glancing back as soon as they got everything they wanted - who knows.

ohh 😥

Thank You

Archived