Need urgent help order cancelled after completed

akshatjain5

I completed a order !
The order was marked competed by buyer he done the review !
And after 5-6 days he cancelled the order !
And I don’t get any chance to stop it , any help? Please that’s too unfair how can someone cancel order after marking it as complete??

Screenshot_2021-06-12-23-09-47-069_com.fiverr.fiverr.thumb.jpg.1aad6087be82f667c498e4aed3a42405.jpg
Screenshot_2021-06-12-23-09-47-069_com.fiverr.fiverr1080×2340 162 KB

The buyer did a chargeback, his profile is not available anymore on the platform…

Ah, or that 🙂

Hehe! It could be a cancellation by Customer Support too, but usually cancellations by Customer Support will show as a notification “Fiverr Customer Support cancelled your order”.

They went to Fiverr support and canceled it most likely.

Yes, someone can go to customer support to cancel an order. And if Fiverr thinks the reason is valid, they will refund the buyer by canceling your order.

Can you help me how can i contact Fiverr customer support for this?

It’s cheating

Is there any way , i receive any help?

Because I did what he requested and delivered the order as required .

Can i contact customer support?

If yes then how?

Can someone please explain me?

It’s cheating

Yes, you can talk to Customer Support → https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

You can read about Chargebacks and seller protection here: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010978618-Chargebacks-and-seller-protection

Just put it under General inquiries…

I’ve uploaded all the proofs that my order was perfect !

Are there any chances that I’ll get my money back?

Because what I’ve heard from my people is that Fiverr always take side of buyers no matter how many proofs you give

I’ve uploaded all the proofs that my order was perfect !

Are there any chances that I’ll get my money back?

Because what I’ve heard from my people is that Fiverr always take side of buyers no matter how many proofs you give

As far as I know it will depend on how Customer Support handles it… There is a chance you will get your money back, there is a chance you won’t.

As far as I know it will depend on how Customer Support handles it… There is a chance you will get your money back, there is a chance you won’t.

I received a mail from Fiverr !

(Before contacting Fiverr customer care)

Can anyone help me decode it?

They said they have refunded it but , my Fiverr account will shows 1 cancelled order and cancelled amount .

Screenshot_2021-06-13-00-16-57-129_com.google.android_gm.thumb.jpg.5f86f1bb9f3f44554bce542f2b7c6022.jpg
Screenshot_2021-06-13-00-16-57-129_com.google.android.gm1080×2340 183 KB

I received a mail from Fiverr !

Can you help me with this?

It says already what you should do. You can withdraw the funds from your account after a period of 7 days. I am not Fiverr staff so I can’t assist you on that, for clarification contact Customer Support.

Here is an interesting read → Fiverr seller protection program doesn't work, 3644$ scammed by fraudulent buyer's chargeback - #49 by mateusbl

Archived