Order cancel for another reason

almamun0351

It will affect your ability to gain or maintain your seller level. It will reset in 60 days or you can work to get it above 90% (which is the criteria to maintain or gain a level). Anyhow, don’t worry too much about it you will be able to recover from it eventually.

Hello,

Friends, Greetings Please advised me. Recently, I have canceled an order due to another reason. Now my completion rate is 75%, Is it a big problem? How overcome this situation? Please let me know.

Thanks

my completion rate is 75%, Is it a big problem?

Order completion rate doesn’t display public on profile. So it doesn’t impact on buyer’s impression for getting the order.

But absolutely it has some impact on your profile.

1. You will not get level badge until you achieve at least 90%. ( I see you are a new seller)
  2. You may not send replies to buyer requests.

How overcome this situation?

This calculation is 60 days in the period. Complete some orders, your completion rate will be increased periodically. Also after 60 days, your particular canceled order will not impact on order completion rate.

That’s it how you overcome.

It will affect your ability to gain or maintain your seller level. It will reset in 60 days or you can work to get it above 90% (which is the criteria to maintain or gain a level). Anyhow, don’t worry too much about it you will be able to recover from it eventually.

Thanks for your nice advised

Archived