My gig impressions become very low

designernowshin

Hi,

As per my experience, you need to edit and update your gig while trying different keywords related to your niche. As well, you should update your SEO title and then wait for 1 week to see the outcomes. Please be patient because it takes sometime when the changes are effective.

When you start getting orders (Either directly from clients or you get through Buyer requests), deliver the best quality work and ensure 100% client satisfaction to get good feedback. This way your gig will come up and you’ll start getting more orders.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Thanks 🙂

Hello @bandesha161, I have read your point, but does that way really work? I am confusing.

Because in my condition, I have completed 12 orders with all 100% + 5* reviews… I have observed from last week that I didn’t get any orders. And my impression getting low and low while I have got orders.

Don’t understand the gig algorithm. Why the impression getting low while having more clicks also.

Need advice too.

Hi,

As per my experience, you need to edit and update your gig while trying different keywords related to your niche. As well, you should update your SEO title and then wait for 1 week to see the outcomes. Please be patient because it takes sometime when the changes are effective.

When you start getting orders (Either directly from clients or you get through Buyer requests), deliver the best quality work and ensure 100% client satisfaction to get good feedback. This way your gig will come up and you’ll start getting more orders.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Thanks 🙂

But as far as I know, it is better to delete than to edit the gig :thinking:

Politely not agreed. Better to edit, update and optimize your gig description, metadata, search terms rather deleting the gig and creating a new one. Just keep an eye on impressions and clicks. Appropriate keywords placement has magical effects.

Just try it!!

Hello @bandesha161, I have read your point, but does that way really work? I am confusing.

Because in my condition, I have completed 12 orders with all 100% + 5* reviews… I have observed from last week that I didn’t get any orders. And my impression getting low and low while I have got orders.

Don’t understand the gig algorithm. Why the impression getting low while having more clicks also.

Need advice too.

Please consider the first part of the thread as well. Moreover, the private feedback of the clients also plays a significant role in gig ranking. You have to outperform your competitors to stand out among the crowd.

Archived