Want to create a new account

ikramhossan

Hi ! i want to create a new fiverr account because i got a warning from fiverr. i have other pc and i can managed other wifi…but i have same mobile which is logging with this account…
my question is if i create a new account and running with this same mobile app(which i used current fiverr account)
would it risk for me?
it means one mobile uninstall 1st fiverr account and login with new fiverr account.

Hi ! i want to create a new fiverr account because i got a warning from fiverr. i have other pc and i can managed other wifi…but i have same mobile which is logging with this account…

my question is if i create a new account and running with this same mobile app(which i used current fiverr account)

would it risk for me?

it means one mobile uninstall 1st fiverr account and login with new fiverr account.

got a warning from fiverr

Deal with it. It’s your fault you didn’t read Fiverr TOS

i want to create a new fiverr account

To get another warning and then create 3rd account?

would it risk for me?

Uhh… you ever considered taking some time to read Fiverr TOS? Do you even know what that is?

No. One account per person. Creating new accounts will get you permanently banned from the platform. That means you will never ever be welcomed to Fiverr ever again and you will be required to find another platform to break the rules and get more warnings.

Fiverr Terms of Service:

favicon-32x32.png.04fff85cd71cafa198273061ff622937.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.da4570a09d5a18e4bf7c36522cf65a3d.png

Fiverr's Terms of Service

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

Multiple Accounts - “To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active Fiverr account and one active Fiverr Business account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.”

got a warning from fiverr

Deal with it. It’s your fault you didn’t read Fiverr TOS

i want to create a new fiverr account

To get another warning and then create 3rd account?

would it risk for me?

Uhh… you ever considered taking some time to read Fiverr TOS? Do you even know what that is?

No. One account per person. Creating new accounts will get you permanently banned from the platform. That means you will never ever be welcomed to Fiverr ever again and you will be required to find another platform to break the rules and get more warnings.

Fiverr Terms of Service:

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
aa2b5cb413b607e697f42a018dc3d99e3560b5a1_2_690x362.png

Fiverr's Terms of Service

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

Multiple Accounts - “To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active Fiverr account and one active Fiverr Business account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.”

it was my fault…my response gone to 50%…then i chat with some seller…thus i got warning …i just want some suggetion that can i unstall 1st accont and login with new account with same mobile? i just want to know this…that’s it

it was my fault…my response gone to 50%…then i chat with some seller…thus i got warning …i just want some suggetion that can i unstall 1st accont and login with new account with same mobile? i just want to know this…that’s it

If people are using two accounts on Fiverr, then the system will catch them one day or the other and penalize them for it. Please read the TOS. Having multiple accounts is strictly prohibited. You could get permanently banned from this site.

Open a new account will not solve the problem, not to mention it is prohibited. You received a warning, which means you still have a chance to learn from your mistakes. Read the Terms of Service, follow the rules, act professionally, and you will not get in trouble anymore.

Open a new account will not solve the problem, not to mention it is prohibited. You received a warning, which means you still have a chance to learn from your mistakes. Read the Terms of Service, follow the rules, act professionally, and you will not get in trouble anymore.

but i noticed that by any mistake if you get 3 warning.your id will be ban…

can u suggest me,should i go with current account?

but i noticed that by any mistake if you get 3 warning.your id will be ban…

can u suggest me,should i go with current account?

Yes, you can get banned permanently if you do not follow the rules. Open a new account will not solve the issue unless you change your attitude. And I will repeat one more time just to be clear: having two accounts is prohibited. Read the rules, follow them and do not get in trouble. Simple.

Like was mentioned before, read the TOS.

and i see that people use 2 account

You might also see someone robbing a bank, would you then think that it will be fine if you rob a bank, too?

Archived