Buyer cancel the order with customer support

ayushshukla102

Take it easy… Its a normal thing while working as a freelancer. Forget it and focus on your next works… Cause after every 60 days, fiverr will reset your analytics… So dont worry, but make sure not to get too much cancelation.
I wish you very best of luck…

Take it easy… Its a normal thing while working as a freelancer. Forget it and focus on your next works… Cause after every 60 days, fiverr will reset your analytics… So dont worry, but make sure not to get too much cancelation.

I wish you very best of luck…

Thank you for helping.

the buyer does not send me an order after one order cancel in the past few days because the buyer cancel the order with customer support. What should i do?😐

Hey Ayush,

The same thing happened to my friend a few days back. After the cancellation of an order, his impressions and clicks dropped significantly as well as orders were not coming. But after a week or so everything went back to as it was. So, I’d suggest you have patience and keep sending buyer requests. If clients aren’t approaching you, then you approach the clients. Everything will be great!

Good Luck

On 5/15/2021 at 8:53 AM, emilia1999 said:

it is normal. You stay online 24 hrs a day.

When is @ayushshukla102 supposed to sleep if he is online 24 hours a day? You are giving him advice that could cause him health issues.

Besides as many on the Forum have said we get orders when we are sleeping. Please do not give advice that in the end is bad advice.

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/215551-top-5-fiverr-myths-debunked/

Hey Ayush,

The same thing happened to my friend a few days back. After the cancellation of an order, his impressions and clicks dropped significantly as well as orders were not coming. But after a week or so everything went back to as it was. So, I’d suggest you have patience and keep sending buyer requests. If clients aren’t approaching you, then you approach the clients. Everything will be great!

Good Luck

Okay and thank you so much brother!

On 5/18/2021 at 1:35 AM, mahabubulhoq said:

I am also facing the same problems. I receive a few offer reply but when I send them a final offer they don’t accept. I don’t know exactly what happening and what should I do? If you find any suggestions please share with me…
Best of luck.

Okay bro and i’ll tell you. 😀

Archived