Suddenly my gigs impressions became very low, How can I solve the problems?

mahabubulhoq

@nhcreation I try to do regularly. But it is very bad situation. Most of my gigs showing 0 impression. Usually this gigs performs 10 to 100 impression regularly.

#if regular impression per gig is 70+ than it’s ok. Because sometimes it happens as usual.

#Inspite of marketing if you can’t increase your impressions, then you should update your description, gig thumbnails.

#Then focus on marketing. After that, if you won’t get results, then i will suggest you to delete the gig and create new one after well researched

#if regular impression per gig is 70+ than it’s ok. Because sometimes it happens as usual.

#Inspite of marketing if you can’t increase your impressions, then you should update your description, gig thumbnails.

#Then focus on marketing. After that, if you won’t get results, then i will suggest you to delete the gig and create new one after well researched

@nhcreation thank you for your helpful advice. I am just trying to do that, and it was working nicely, but for two days it doesn’t work at all. if I delete my gig then I will lose my reviews, which are very important at this situation.

@nhcreation thank you for your helpful advice. I am just trying to do that, and it was working nicely, but for two days it doesn’t work at all. if I delete my gig then I will lose my reviews, which are very important at this situation.

if I delete my gig then I will lose my reviews

Your reviews are attached to your account, not to your gig. If you delete your gig the review will remain in your account.

thank you so much .I will do it

almost I face this problem. but I did marketing my gig at social media then my gig impression increasing. you can do it.

@nazmul_fardin How often you did social media marketing and what are the methods you used?

almost I face this problem. but I did marketing my gig at social media then my gig impression increasing. you can do it.

It’s likely a seasonal thing. An impression of 0 doesn’t mean anything is wrong with your gigs. It just means buyers aren’t searching for those particular gigs at this point in time. You do have the option of sharing your gig link on social media; however, it should only be shared through your own page.

Do not share your gig link in a response to someone else’s post as that will be seen as spam. Also, choose your platforms carefully as some have fiverr links blacklisted.

Archived