Seller Ignoring Messages

newdle

A seller I’ve worked with in the past told me I would get 1 free service because of a mistake on his end.
I recently contacted him again, multiple times and see that he’s been online on occasion, but have had my messages ignored.

Is this reportable?

I gave a 5 star rating because he was willing to make up for his mistake with said free service, but now it looks like he’s going back on his word. Is it possible to change my review because of what is happening? I want to at least let people know my experience with this seller so they can make their purchases accordingly.

You can speak to CS. However, neither it is reportable nor you can revise the ratings you gave them. They might state it is bad business practice on the seller’s behalf.

Was the offer for free service time bound?

Do you want the same seller for your work if it were riddled with mistakes, as you mentioned?

You can speak to CS. However, neither it is reportable nor you can revise the ratings you gave them. They might state it is bad business practice on the seller’s behalf.

Was the offer for free service time bound?

Do you want the same seller for your work if it were riddled with mistakes, as you mentioned?

Thanks for the reply!

There was no time limit set. Nor any conditions, so the service itself is just an agreement through the chat.

The mistake was small and easily fixable, but the fact that he was willing to offer a free service to cover for this, I thought, was something very considerate which is why I am going back to him.

Thanks for the reply!

There was no time limit set. Nor any conditions, so the service itself is just an agreement through the chat.

The mistake was small and easily fixable, but the fact that he was willing to offer a free service to cover for this, I thought, was something very considerate which is why I am going back to him.

The mistake was small and easily fixable

It is highly unfortunate that you are willing to revise your previous ratings based upon a minor and easily fixable mistake (did the seller fix it?)

The seller should have kept their end of the bargain, given you, as a service buyer could avail it any time, or it could have been time bound.

Instead of ignoring, they should communicate their current issue, etc.

Otherwise, it is best to look for an alternate.

The mistake was small and easily fixable

It is highly unfortunate that you are willing to revise your previous ratings based upon a minor and easily fixable mistake (did the seller fix it?)

The seller should have kept their end of the bargain, given you, as a service buyer could avail it any time, or it could have been time bound.

Instead of ignoring, they should communicate their current issue, etc.

Otherwise, it is best to look for an alternate.

The previous gig with the mistake was fixed and completed by the seller. I thought he did a good job and I also appreciated how he offered a free service. But, now I want to let people know that there was an empty promise made.

It seems like I will have to find someone else to work with.

The previous gig with the mistake was fixed and completed by the seller. I thought he did a good job and I also appreciated how he offered a free service. But, now I want to let people know that there was an empty promise made.

It seems like I will have to find someone else to work with.

It could be that they were overwhelmed into offering a free service for a minor and easily fixable mistake (that they did fix).

Archived