Can anyone please go through and review my gig?

akash1105

So, I’m new to Fiverr and this is my first time setting up a gig. I would really appreciate if any of you guys take your time to go through my gig and provide me some constructive feedback.

favicon-32x32.png.8e3bd8106a724d6ca58d216c8f77d8f9.png Fiverr.com
build-a-custom-mobile-app-as-per-your-needs.jpg.6c064aee2c52414a2793ec8b1327d76f.jpg

Akash1105: I will build a customisable mobile app as per your needs for $25...

For only $25, Akash1105 will build a customisable mobile app as per your needs. | I will develop an app using flutter for Android or iOS(or both!)In this gig, I will provide you a bug-free, fully responsive app with beautiful | Fiverr

Hi Akash! Welcome to the Fiverr community. I had a look at your gig please see my suggestions below:

1. Try and use your keywords more in your gigs including your title and your description (don’t overuse them though)
    (Feel free to check out any of my gigs on my profile for an example) https://www.fiverr.com/highresstudios
  2. I love your photos but I recommend that you include a higher quality video. You could achieve this by screen recording instead and then dragging it into a phone mockup. (may need to hire a video editor for this) This also helps the gig thumbnail look better.
  3. It is great that you have done lots of tests to give you better ranking that way!
    Hope this helps you out!
    High-Res Studios

Hi Akash! Welcome to the Fiverr community. I had a look at your gig please see my suggestions below:

1. Try and use your keywords more in your gigs including your title and your description (don’t overuse them though)

(Feel free to check out any of my gigs on my profile for an example) https://www.fiverr.com/highresstudios

2. I love your photos but I recommend that you include a higher quality video. You could achieve this by screen recording instead and then dragging it into a phone mockup. (may need to hire a video editor for this) This also helps the gig thumbnail look better.
  3. It is great that you have done lots of tests to give you better ranking that way!

Hope this helps you out!

High-Res Studios

I really appreciate your feedback. And this is my update about your suggestions:

1. I went through your gigs and understood the part about usage of keywords, will implement it soon too.
  2. Thanks for the suggestion, I’ll change the video now.
  3. Thanks for the appreciation, I figured that it would be better to have verified skills so took the tests, messed up a bit on some though lol

Thanks a lot once again, hoping to see you around! 😃

These are my suggestions/comments:

In the profile:
In the skills section:
Maybe change “andriod developer”

In the gig description:
It says “You can also connect with me on ■■■■■, Zoom or any other conferencing platform.”. I’d be careful about that (it would be safest to remove it I think as it might risk a warning). Off-site contact isn’t normally allowed unless it’s really required for the gig. Fiverr might not think it’s really needed for an app development gig. If it was eg. teaching someone a language through sk… it would probably be allowed but I don’t think it would for app development.

These are my suggestions/comments:

In the profile:

In the skills section:

Maybe change “andriod developer”

In the gig description:

It says “You can also connect with me on ■■■■■, Zoom or any other conferencing platform.”. I’d be careful about that (it would be safest to remove it I think as it might risk a warning). Off-site contact isn’t normally allowed unless it’s really required for the gig. Fiverr might not think it’s really needed for an app development gig. If it was eg. teaching someone a language through sk… it would probably be allowed but I don’t think it would for app development.

Okay, I didn’t know that at all. Thanks a lot!

You probably saved me from a lot trouble 😆

Archived