How do I sort my fiverr's description?

abdur14172

What is wrong with your current gig description?
Are you able to create gigs or edit them - is your Fiverr account working okay (it doesn’t show anything when I try and view it)? In your other thread you’d said all your gigs were denied.

How do I sort my fiverr’s description?

Hey guys, Would there be a problem? if I copied my Giggs’ description from someone else’s description?

Maybe the OP means he needs to write his own description? :thinking:

Edit: OP was warned that he would get in trouble for coping another seller’s gig description, and now his profile seems to be gone. 😱

What is wrong with your current gig description?

Are you able to create gigs or edit them - is your Fiverr account working okay (it doesn’t show anything when I try and view it)? In your other thread you’d said all your gigs were denied.

Yeah.

My gigs DENIED.

Hey guys, Would there be a problem? if I copied my Giggs’ description from someone else’s description?

Maybe the OP means he needs to write his own description? :thinking:

Edit: OP was warned that he would get in trouble for coping another seller’s gig description, and now his profile seems to be gone. 😱

Yeah.

My gigs DENIED.

Tips To Write Good Fiverr Description:

Here are some tips for writing the best Fiverr profile description, further explained by samples.

Use Simple English Words:

Write your profile description in simple and basic English because most buyers on Fiverr are non-native English speakers. They find it hard to understand complicated words. That is why your description should be straightforward. It would be best to avoid grammar, trying, and spelling mistakes, and don’t forget to Proofread your description before adding it on Fiverr.

Introduce Yourself:

Write a brief introduction of yourself. Don’t try to stuff words in your profile description.

For Example:

writing Introduction in Profile Description

Talk about Your Experience

It’s essential to talk about your experience so that your buyer can understand that you can do that task.

Your experience must be relevant to the services you are offering on Fiverr. Don’t try to add unnecessary information in this part of the description.

For Example:

writing expertise in seller Profile

Make Your Description Stand out:

It is the most critical part of the profile description; you should write something that makes your profile stand out. For example, you can that you can transform ideas into realities.

Sample:

Fiverr Profile Description

Focus on Client Satisfaction

After all of the necessary details, now you should have to focus on clients’ satisfaction. It is an integral part of running a business on Fiverr. You have to show the buyers that you care about them. At the start, you can offer Unlimited Revision and a 100% Money back guarantee. These offers can give you an edge and can make your profile unique to stand out.

For Example:

client satisfaction by seller

Add Call to Action

In the end, you can encourage buyers to inbox for any query or confusion. You can also ask them to contact you for samples and free drafts.

For Example:

Bonus Tip: Don’t forget to use your keyword in the description. It will be best if you use it twice.

Note: Remember, you should never copy someone else profile’s description because this can result in your account suspension.

Samples of Good Profile Description for Fiverr

Example#1

Example #2

Conclusions

So, to write the best profile description, you have to use some engaging and encouraging words that can attract a buyer. These words should make your profile stand out.

You can research a bit while choosing words, which is the most critical part of the description.

Remember, this is not just a blog post; this is complete research work, and a lot of successful freelancers follow this method.

If you have any questions, do let us know in the comments. We’ll soon reply to you with a detailed answer.

Thank You so much 😍

Archived