// R.I.P? Fiverr is DEAD!

I have been here for a while ‘‘since march 2014’’ and with my second account since 2016 and things have been just awesome during the past years !! however last year I have noticed a massive drop in all my gigs and profile page views etc ‘’ with almost zero ordered for 5 months now, lower impressing overall’’ and start questioning if Fiverr still a platform where buyers can look for any quality design if at all ?? I can just tell from my own experience: ‘’ I noticed more ‘‘spammy buyers ‘’ even on buyer request section where they post 1 - multiple times the same copy’’ 2 - a lot of misspelling and spammy words etc as well as words like ‘‘kaikai’’ or FHG JAPA OMO YOURUBA JAPA’’ and asking for free gigs all the time this is just not making Fiverr situation any worse then what it is!!
the last 1 year was just not a good one for most seller ‘‘I guess’’ due to the rona-incidence and firing ‘‘voice-over pete’’ however we need to stay optimistic for next years and last quarter this year spatially and shear more useful tips etc, you can check some my tips if you are looking to rank your gig but it’s not a guaranty like I sade !! you can just apply what has worked for me in the past year !! have a good one!

• Like 8

I have been here for a while ‘‘since march 2014’’ and with my second account since 2016 and things have been just awesome during the past years !! however last year I have noticed a massive drop in all my gigs and profile page views etc ‘’ with almost zero ordered for 5 months now, lower impressing overall’’ and start questioning if Fiverr still a platform where buyers can look for any quality design if at all ?? I can just tell from my own experience: ‘’ I noticed more ‘‘spammy buyers ‘’ even on buyer request section where they post 1 - multiple times the same copy’’ 2 - a lot of misspelling and spammy words etc as well as words like ‘‘kaikai’’ or FHG JAPA OMO YOURUBA JAPA’’ and asking for free gigs all the time this is just not making Fiverr situation any worse then what it is!!

the last 1 year was just not a good one for most seller ‘‘I guess’’ due to the rona-incidence and firing ‘‘voice-over pete’’ however we need to stay optimistic for next years and last quarter this year spatially and shear more useful tips etc, you can check some my tips if you are looking to rank your gig but it’s not a guaranty like I sade !! you can just apply what has worked for me in the past year !! have a good one!

and with my second account since 2016

What second account exactly are you talking about ?

• Like 12

What is this post about?

Fiverr being dead or your tips for people to make it on here?

the first one please but it’s just my subjective experience !! has nothing to do with special cases or top-rated sellers !! most sellers are having the same issue

• Like 1

the first one please but it’s just my subjective experience !! has nothing to do with special cases or top-rated sellers !! most sellers are having the same issue

It’s really hard to understand what you mean.

Fiverr changed a lot of things in the past 2 years.

It’s not dead.

It is trying to change how performance is measured and they are actively trying to clean up the marketplace at the same time.

• Like 11

uhm.

Not to brag but I haven’t had less than 10 orders in my queue for more than a day for the past two months (and I’m not even someone who’s doing all that ‘well’.) My point is, the site isn’t dead (or at least, it’d be kind of weird if my orders were from ghosts… hmm…)

I can definitely see that a lot has changed but I genuinely don’t think the site is ‘dead’ (nor does my BR have all that bull… People looking for super cheap deals and posting several times because no one actually replies, yes. But… that’s just how it is, right? If your ad doesn’t get any replies, don’t you normally post again?

Still, I’m not quite sure if I can completely comprehend your post either. Are you trying to promote your old tips post or something?

• Like 16

Sometimes sales are up and coming in back to back. Then, sometimes they are down. We have to just be consistent with our efforts here on Fiverr and things will pick up. I truly believe that! Never Give Up. Hold On. It’s Coming.

• Like 1

Sometimes sales are up and coming in back to back. Then, sometimes they are down. We have to just be consistent with our efforts here on Fiverr and things will pick up. I truly believe that! Never Give Up. Hold On. It’s Coming.

like that !!! thanks @bigrose21

lol yes i only have one account 🙂

i only have one account

It’s confusing because you said:

But the “member since” date on your current Fiverr account is Sep 2017.

If you’ve increased your prices recently that might be a reason for fewer orders.

• Like 6

i only have one account

It’s confusing because you said:

But the “member since” date on your current Fiverr account is Sep 2017.

If you’ve increased your prices recently that might be a reason for fewer orders.

What’s your question I do not get it sorry? What’s wrong with my second account?

What’s your question I do not get it sorry? What’s wrong with my second account?

If your current account is your second account the date you said you’ve had that second account from seems wrong since you said since 2016 but your profile says you joined in Sep 2017.

The username on your profile is (deisgnheros) is also different to the name in the profile description (design heroes). That might confuse some buyers.

But like I said it might be the prices causing less orders. eg. the minimum gig price shown is $300 and for that gig you charge $600 for the commercial license. Maybe try adding a gig < $300 to see if that helps with orders.

• Like 7

What’s wrong with my second account?

You said it’s from 2016 but it says on your account that it’s from 2017.

• Like 5

If your current account is your second account the date you said you’ve had that second account from seems wrong since you said since 2016 but your profile says you joined in Sep 2017.

The username on your profile is (deisgnheros) is also different to the name in the profile description (design heroes). That might confuse some buyers.

But like I said it might be the prices causing less orders. eg. the minimum gig price shown is $300 and for that gig you charge $600 for the commercial license. Maybe try adding a gig < $300 to see if that helps with orders.

you can check the quality I am offering there is no way I can charge less than $300 !! It’s a deal! many are charging more for some stuff that I will be ashamed to showing for even for fun 🙂

• Like 2

Fiverr is far from dead.

If anything, the Fiverr talent pool has been watered down considerably over the past year or two.

If there is anything to blame that on it is very likely the fallout from COVID that either eliminated a number of jobs or pushed people into work-from-home situations where Fiverr became a natural fit.

Sadly, if anything, Fiverr was probably not prepared for the influx of 2-million more users resulting from the COVID-related job loss/job changes.

My numbers have also dropped over the past 18-months, but I don’t use Fiverr as my primary source of income.

That being said, this month is the best month I’ve had here for over a year.

So, Fiverr is not dead by any means.

• Like 11

Fiverr is far from dead.

If anything, the Fiverr talent pool has been watered down considerably over the past year or two.

If there is anything to blame that on it is very likely the fallout from COVID that either eliminated a number of jobs or pushed people into work-from-home situations where Fiverr became a natural fit.

Sadly, if anything, Fiverr was probably not prepared for the influx of 2-million more users resulting from the COVID-related job loss/job changes.

My numbers have also dropped over the past 18-months, but I don’t use Fiverr as my primary source of income.

That being said, this month is the best month I’ve had here for over a year.

So, Fiverr is not dead by any means.

Haha, for a second I thought it was your birthday then I realized the cake in the forum icon means the day you joined the community. 🍰

• Like 2

Haha, for a second I thought it was your birthday then I realized the cake in the forum icon means the day you joined the community. 🍰

Yah.

I was confused when I saw it first thing today.

I joined Fiverr five years ago this past April, but didn’t pay attention to the Forum until a few years later.

I had no idea when I joined the Forum, but now I do thanks to this goofy cake icon…lol

• Like 1

I noticed ever since they added the $2 tax on top of orders + other fees it hasn’t been the same

Hard period for psychics and astrologists. Post covid-19 changed these services.

I agree. I’ve lost a lot of sales since 2019, but it was already going downhill around late 2018, not just a Covid issue.

I get tons of scammers and spammers too, but I manage to deflect most of them. A sure sign is when they ask for “samples” or ask for a “discount” or don’t read my gig at all.

• Like 2