Being asked for product reviews?

fetchtheball

A buyer messaged me today and asked me to write a 5 star review for their product. After discussing it a little, I told them I would pass on writing the review because I didn’t want to risk getting my account in trouble with Fiverr and/or Amazon. I also felt bad potentially giving false information to their customers.

I’ve seen a lot of people advertise selling product reviews on here. Is this okay per the ToS?

A buyer messaged me today and asked me to write a 5 star review for their product. After discussing it a little, I told them I would pass on writing the review because I didn’t want to risk getting my account in trouble with Fiverr and/or Amazon. I also felt bad potentially giving false information to their customers.

I’ve seen a lot of people advertise selling product reviews on here. Is this okay per the ToS?

It might be okay if they’re posting the review on their own blog/website only, but even then, it would be risky, and the ethics questionable.

Archived