Would there be a problem?

abdur14172

If you aren’t even able to write a description for the service you offer, it’s a reason to work on self-improvement prior to trying doing business. Your excuses like “nothing is coming to my head” don’t sound serious.

I thik…may be :thinking:

Thanks for your suggestion

If you do copy and paste, Fiverr will deny your gig.

But you write your gig description same as others (without copy paste), it may be accepted. However Fiverr can find similarity, and your gig may not get ranked.

If you copy other’s gig description, paste in an notepad, than rewrite them with tools, it will ok, but not so effective.

Okay.

Thank You so much

Well. I will not copy from others. Instead, I will take some ideas by looking at them. And I will write like myself. So will there be any problem?

If you’re account was permanently suspended then you can’t do that since you can’t open a new one - so…

No more gigs for you unfortunately. IF you get your original account back somehow it’s OK to look for inspiration but you have to write your description yourself from scratch.

If you’re account was permanently suspended then you can’t do that since you can’t open a new one - so…

No more gigs for you unfortunately. IF you get your original account back somehow it’s OK to look for inspiration but you have to write your description yourself from scratch.

My Accound.

Please See

1923881487_Screenshot2021-06-12235257.thumb.jpg.1eb3f2d4ed579939f3c04e3652ed4c47.jpg
Screenshot 2021-06-12 2352571288×669 158 KB

Yeah. :roll_eyes:

He gave me a big message.

It looks like the ‘big message’ was to announce that your account is gone (it doesn’t show up for me either, at all.) Did you break the TOS? (I’m assuming your gigs were denied for copying someone else’s stuff but did you do anything else that could have caused the issue?

That’s not an answer to

What was the contents of the e-mail you received from Fiverr about it?

She asked what did the message say, exactly, not whether you have received it or not (or what size it was).

I forgot to go to the buyer option and post the buyer request. Since then my gigs have been DENIED.

Copying will never help either!
Getting inspired is something else and copying is a theft!
Fiverr’s algorithm will catch you and will put you far away from search!
Take time, get inspired and Write a better description!
also, you can try content writers to help you with that

Copying will never help either!

Getting inspired is something else and copying is a theft!

Fiverr’s algorithm will catch you and will put you far away from search!

Take time, get inspired and Write a better description!

also, you can try content writers to help you with that

Okay.

Thank You so much

Are you saying that you (think) your gigs were denied because you didn’t reply to buyer requests? Or that you forgot to reply?

No, 🙂

I forgot to go to the ‘Switch to Buying’ Then post the buyer request. Since then my gigs have been DENIED.

No, 🙂

I forgot to go to the ‘Switch to Buying’ Then post the buyer request. Since then my gigs have been DENIED.

It is simply not possible to post a Buyer Request without already switching to Buyer mode. So you either committed a grave violation of TOS by advertising your services in the BR section (that could have lead to your gigs being suspended) or you are confused about why exactly your gigs are suspended

It is simply not possible to post a Buyer Request without already switching to Buyer mode. So you either committed a grave violation of TOS by advertising your services in the BR section (that could have lead to your gigs being suspended) or you are confused about why exactly your gigs are suspended

ohh 😥

Thank You

Archived