Would there be a problem?

abdur14172

Hi. Of course that would be a problem. Why do you think it’s okay to simply copy the text that someone else spent their time on? On top of that deceiving potential customers who’d think you came up with it yourself?

You can obviously read what others write to get some inspiration, but write your own descriptions, and if it’s only to not get reported and banned from the platform, if you don’t care about the above .

Hey guys,

if I copied my Giggs’ description from someone else’s description?

It’s strictly forbidden, and you could get banned for it.

It’s also unethical. It’s like stealing from other sellers. How would you feel if you put a lot of effort into something, and then someone just stole it from you?

Oh, and is that why your account got suspended?

Yeah, My Account suspended And my gigs have been DENIED. I can access the account but not use it.

Hey guys,

I reported the last person who copied my gig description and Fiverr removed their gig. Don’t do it!

Hi. Of course that would be a problem. Why do you think it’s okay to simply copy the text that someone else spent their time on? On top of that deceiving potential customers who’d think you came up with it yourself?

You can obviously read what others write to get some inspiration, but write your own descriptions, and if it’s only to not get reported and banned from the platform, if you don’t care about the above .

Thanks for your suggestion

It’s strictly forbidden, and you could get banned for it.

It’s also unethical. It’s like stealing from other sellers. How would you feel if you put a lot of effort into something, and then someone just stole it from you?

Oh, and is that why your account got suspended?

Yeah, My Account suspended And my gigs have been DENIED. I can access the account but not use it.

Thanks for your suggestion

Hmmm, okay. But …? :thinking:

If you aren’t even able to write a description for the service you offer, it’s a reason to work on self-improvement prior to trying doing business. Your excuses like “nothing is coming to my head” don’t sound serious.

If you do copy and paste, Fiverr will deny your gig.

But you write your gig description same as others (without copy paste), it may be accepted. However Fiverr can find similarity, and your gig may not get ranked.

If you copy other’s gig description, paste in an notepad, than rewrite them with tools, it will ok, but not so effective.

Because, nothing is coming to my head.

It’s like because you have no job, you become a robber and ask is that ok to steal from others because you don’t have a job. :rofl:

Don’t copy from others. It’s not going to be a good thing in any context, not just in Fiverr gig description.

But what?

Make your gigs and come up with their own description. As everyone else has stated here, copying others’ gigs or work in general will get you at least reported.

Well. I will not copy from others. Instead, I will take some ideas by looking at them. And I will write like myself. So will there be any problem?

It’s like because you have no job, you become a robber and ask is that ok to steal from others because you don’t have a job. :rofl:

Don’t copy from others. It’s not going to be a good thing in any context, not just in Fiverr gig description.

Thanks for your suggestion 😍

Archived