Photoshop Expert with high experience but new on fiverr

tanvir404

This is my old account which I opened earlier. I am regular in Fiverr now. I can work very well.But no one is hiring me to prove myself by doing that.I have 3 gig on my profile. It’s been almost a month since the impression click is weak. I opened it with Gig SEO. I send buyer requests every day. What to do now to get the order??
#HELP

Thanks for correcting that! Anyway, I checked your profile and your gigs have A LOT of competition. So as you say you have “high experience”, there are a lot of other sellers who offer something similar to you. You will have to stand out from the crowd to get a steady stream of orders.

You can check the “Tips for Sellers” section here and apply the tips around here. As for the exact tip that will work, it’s trial and error. I hope your situation improves, just keep reading more in the forum.

Thanks for correcting that! Anyway, I checked your profile and your gigs have A LOT of competition. So as you say you have “high experience”, there are a lot of other sellers who offer something similar to you. You will have to stand out from the crowd to get a steady stream of orders.

You can check the “Tips for Sellers” section here and apply the tips around here. As for the exact tip that will work, it’s trial and error. I hope your situation improves, just keep reading more in the forum.

@theratypist thank you very much (. ❤️)

You have visited my profile. Is there a problem with my gig or my profile for which I have trouble getting orders?

@theratypist thank you very much (. ❤️)

You have visited my profile. Is there a problem with my gig or my profile for which I have trouble getting orders?

Well, it’s not heavily about your profile but the oversaturation of the category you are in… Like I said, you have to stand out from your competition. Think “Why should a buyer choose me instead of my competition” when you improve your gigs.

Archived