Give me advise , I am a new seller in fiverr

Be patient, look a lot at the other sellers in your same category to be able to analyze what is the best way to build your GIGs. Pay close attention to how they put together the gigs, titles, the labels they have, the sellers that have good scores, obviously I am not telling you to copy exactly from them but to get an idea of ​​how the people who have more experience on the platform present the gigs.
My main recommendation is that you try to put together a gig as best and as complete as possible the first time so that you are not editing all the time. I think it is better to take time to put it together well, even if you lose a few days doing this, than to go out quickly with a service which later you will have to modify a lot, I think that played against me.
I hope it serves you, greetings.

Be patient, look a lot at the other sellers in your same category to be able to analyze what is the best way to build your GIGs. Pay close attention to how they put together the gigs, titles, the labels they have, the sellers that have good scores, obviously I am not telling you to copy exactly from them but to get an idea of ​​how the people who have more experience on the platform present the gigs.

My main recommendation is that you try to put together a gig as best and as complete as possible the first time so that you are not editing all the time. I think it is better to take time to put it together well, even if you lose a few days doing this, than to go out quickly with a service which later you will have to modify a lot, I think that played against me.

I hope it serves you, greetings.

Thanks a bunch @jorgecanessa What is your advice on sending cover letter?

Archived