Mixing and Mastering submission: question

michaelt501

Hey guys,
I’m brand new to Fiverr and have a question relating to the Gigs I want to put up.
I’m a mixing engineer, and so part of the requirement for the buyer is the submission of audio stems, obviously. How do I receive these from the buyer? My assumption is in the “requirements” section, but their page (and my research so far) is vague on exactly the limits of the file submission (attachment) option. Can the buyer attach a .zip folder of 100 .wav audio files? Or 50? Or just one file? What’s the limit on it; how would you guys recommend I accept multiple audio files from the buyer?

• 2 weeks later...

When transferring a large number of files, I’ve been using cloud storage like Dropbox or OneDrive. I’ll create an online folder containing the files, and simply send a link to whomever I want to have access. Works great for deliveries too.

On 6/11/2021 at 1:25 AM, theratypist said:

Generally only 1 GB max per attachment. You are limited to attaching 10 files at most at a time. Zip files can be attached. Most convenient probably would be a file sharing link like Dropbox, etc.

Read more here → https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010639437-Delivering-an-Order

Hai ligiacarvalho, Thanks a lot ,for this important post.👍

On 6/10/2021 at 9:55 PM, theratypist said:

Generally only 1 GB max per attachment. You are limited to attaching 10 files at most at a time. Zip files can be attached. Most convenient probably would be a file sharing link like Dropbox, etc.

Read more here → https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010639437-Delivering-an-Order

Hi, the maximum number of files in the delivery is 20. (each track max 1GB) 🧐

• 2 weeks later...

I understand that the maximum size allowed in the requirements is the same for the delivery of works (1GB) It is really difficult to exceed that size but if this happens you could request in the requirements that if the file size is greater than 1GB the buyer write an external link in the text field so you can download it.

• 1 month later...
On 6/10/2021 at 12:31 PM, michaelt501 said:

Hey guys,
I’m brand new to Fiverr and have a question relating to the Gigs I want to put up.
I’m a mixing engineer, and so part of the requirement for the buyer is the submission of audio stems, obviously. How do I receive these from the buyer? My assumption is in the “requirements” section, but their page (and my research so far) is vague on exactly the limits of the file submission (attachment) option. Can the buyer attach a .zip folder of 100 .wav audio files? Or 50? Or just one file? What’s the limit on it; how would you guys recommend I accept multiple audio files from the buyer?

A zip is the way to go. 

Archived