Can my gigs remain on "DRAFTS" for a year or will they be deleted?

lamprospavlos

Hello guys, I’m a new one here! Glad to see you! So, I just finished my seller profile details and I’m creating some gigs. Long story short, in September I’m going to do my military service and I’ll be back in “real life” somewhere between May-July 2022. Is it possible that the gigs I’m making now (DRAFTS) remain on my profile for a couple of months? I have not published anything yet and don’t plan to until I finish my military service. Thanks in advance for your help 😃

I think the one who can give you the best answer on that would be Fiverr staff, you can try reaching out to Customer Support here → https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

I don’t know how long drafts stay as drafts. What I’m certain on is that you can “publish” your gig and just “pause” it, so when you come back it surely will still be there. And you can even just remake it eventually (if you prefer a freshly made gig) by copy pasting the content again to a new one.

Thank you for your service and stay safe out there!

I think the one who can give you the best answer on that would be Fiverr staff, you can try reaching out to Customer Support here → https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

I don’t know how long drafts stay as drafts. What I’m certain on is that you can “publish” your gig and just “pause” it, so when you come back it surely will still be there. And you can even just remake it eventually (if you prefer a freshly made gig) by copy pasting the content again to a new one.

Thank you for your service and stay safe out there!

Thank you very much!

Hello guys, I’m a new one here! Glad to see you! So, I just finished my seller profile details and I’m creating some gigs. Long story short, in September I’m going to do my military service and I’ll be back in “real life” somewhere between May-July 2022. Is it possible that the gigs I’m making now (DRAFTS) remain on my profile for a couple of months? I have not published anything yet and don’t plan to until I finish my military service. Thanks in advance for your help 😃

Hello Lamprospavlos. Thanks for serving our country. Be safe and watchful.

You asked a good question about the DRAFTS remaining on your profile for a while.

I’m uncertain about that answer. You may want to contact Help & Support (Customer Service) for the correct answer.

Archived