My gig impressions and get no order

webit664

your getting impression and click means your gigs have been reached out by the buyers. they have visited your gig. from my point of view your condition (service condition, pricing and others doesn’t match with the buyers). Review everything in your gig. find the actual reason. but don’t edit right now because your gigs are on a flow. Wait somedays see what happens.
Can you please let me know, are you getting messages from buyers?

your getting impression and click means your gigs have been reached out by the buyers. they have visited your gig. from my point of view your condition (service condition, pricing and others doesn’t match with the buyers). Review everything in your gig. find the actual reason. but don’t edit right now because your gigs are on a flow. Wait somedays see what happens.

yes, I got 3 messages but didn’t get the jobs.

Hello Dear

This will definitely help you:

I know this has been discussed repeatedly, but somehow, it seems never to get better. I’m talking about the use of “dear”, “sir”, and “madam”. Recently I’ve also been called “honey”. What’s next? “Pumpkin?” Ok, so there might be some humour in all of this, but please, stop using “dear”, “sir”, and “madam” when doing business internationally. I’m not your dear. Sir might be seen as respectful in some countries, but then it’s overused and unnecessary. Besides, most countries in the west won’t us…

Oh you should convince them. offer them with discount at least I think.

and three messages are not enough where you’re getting enough impressions.

Try your best to chat with buyers. Create custom offers with possible discounted price.

Oh you should convince them. offer them with discount at least I think.

and three messages are not enough where you’re getting enough impressions.

Try your best to chat with buyers. Create custom offers with possible discounted price.

Thanks, dear gave a good suggestion

same to you and best wishes.

Archived