Why I have no orders! When I have a keywords focused gig description, title and media files

amjadali16

Here is my gig!

If you need it for review! 🙂

favicon-32x32.png.d858689a58ecaa78fcc43f6d00816e2d.png Fiverr.com
do-facebook-campaigns-fb-ads-instagram-marketing-fb-advertising.jpg.9f4d8c908c9c86feefa3b089129c8460.jpg

Amjadali16: I will do facebook marketing, fb ads campaign, instagram...

For only $10, Amjadali16 will do facebook marketing, fb ads campaign, instagram advertising, fb advertising. | ?Looking for Conversion-Based Facebook Ads Campaign? ?Yes, You are on the Right place!? Facebook & InstagramAdvertisement...

Here is my gig!

If you need it for review! 🙂

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
d525fe031b60302e13b163d49dbd6362acd47652.jpeg

Amjadali16: I will do facebook marketing, fb ads campaign, instagram...

For only $10, Amjadali16 will do facebook marketing, fb ads campaign, instagram advertising, fb advertising. | ?Looking for Conversion-Based Facebook Ads Campaign? ?Yes, You are on the Right place!? Facebook & InstagramAdvertisement...

Everything looks fine - the only feedback I’d have is your featured gig photo is kind of busy - it has a lot on there compared to successful sellers in the category. Perhaps simplify your featured gig photo, make it grab at a buyer’s emotions through color psychology and emotive words (for example, one seller has on there “Facebook Ads (That Sell!)” describe the benefits with emotive language). Hope that makes sense. =) Otherwise everything else looks great.

Everything looks fine - the only feedback I’d have is your featured gig photo is kind of busy - it has a lot on there compared to successful sellers in the category. Perhaps simplify your featured gig photo, make it grab at a buyer’s emotions through color psychology and emotive words (for example, one seller has on there “Facebook Ads (That Sell!)” describe the benefits with emotive language). Hope that makes sense. =) Otherwise everything else looks great.

Thank You so much for such a generous!

I will look on that!

Archived