Under reviewed profile

saminawaz

Please help me fiver send me msg and my all gig denied and my profile under reviewed.
Your account was flagged for using non-original or copyrighted work examples. To use Fiverr, we require that all the elements used for your Gig creation, such as Gig images, video, or audio samples, be of your own creation. Using work examples from the Internet or copied from other freelancers without the appropriate authorization or licenses is a violation of our Community Standards and our Terms of Service.

As a result, your account is currently under review by our Trust and Safety team. During this period of review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders nor can you communicate with users, other than your Buyers/Sellers within an existing and active order. This decision was taken after careful consideration and cannot be reversed.

What is your service Category ?? Is it valid work ??

I think you are using others people or company images. Or you are using others profile information that’s why they are denied your gig and under review your profile.

If your are doing this then nothing to do. But if you are honest so you can communicate fiverr supports team and show your proof.

What is your service Category ?? Is it valid work ??

I think you are using others people or company images. Or you are using others profile information that’s why they are denied your gig and under review your profile.

If your are doing this then nothing to do. But if you are honest so you can communicate fiverr supports team and show your proof.

2 gig image copy right…5 gig original

Please Tell me what to write to them.

Please help me fiver send me msg and my all gig denied and my profile under reviewed.

Your account was flagged for using non-original or copyrighted work examples. To use Fiverr, we require that all the elements used for your Gig creation, such as Gig images, video, or audio samples, be of your own creation. Using work examples from the Internet or copied from other freelancers without the appropriate authorization or licenses is a violation of our Community Standards and our Terms of Service.

As a result, your account is currently under review by our Trust and Safety team. During this period of review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders nor can you communicate with users, other than your Buyers/Sellers within an existing and active order. This decision was taken after careful consideration and cannot be reversed.

This decision was taken after careful consideration and cannot be reversed.

Your account is under review and there is not you can do but wait for the final decision.

Time limite unde reviewed please

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled.

Read more on TOS and the Community Standard links that Fiverr sent to you.

My account just under reviewed

You still can access the links and read the Terms of Service and Community Standards. If you have a chance to recover your account (not guaranteed at this point), I highly recommend you to prepare yourself this time. Read is important.

Archived