Suggestion to improve my Gig to get orders

motion180

Looks good to me! =) The one unfortunate review probably wouldn’t deter many people either, as anyone can plainly see you have a delivery of 3 days on your basic package (which is what they were complaining about). I actually really like your featured video and everything else.

Looks good to me! =) The one unfortunate review probably wouldn’t deter many people either, as anyone can plainly see you have a delivery of 3 days on your basic package (which is what they were complaining about). I actually really like your featured video and everything else.

I think motion graphics is your keyword. By the way i also loved your animation. I am curious to know that how do you manage voice over? Is it your voice?

I like your gig. Best of luck.

I think I should work on delivering the video after one day in the basic package

I hope to receive more orders in the future

Thank you very much

I think motion graphics is your keyword. By the way i also loved your animation. I am curious to know that how do you manage voice over? Is it your voice?

I like your gig. Best of luck.

It’s not my voice

He’s from the team I work with

Thank you

Wow great!
I love this gig. The Video Thumbnail is awesome.
I have just read the description of your gig. It seems perfect to me.
But you can change the last part of your gig this way.

“If you want totally custom animation, you need extra charges. you have to add a custom gig extra while placing the order.”

Archived