Revision comment section

anooshaiqbal732

I’ve had this issue with Fiverr.

my customer add “REVISION REQUESTED” I get for orders, I receive a notification “You have 1 new comments in in your order files”. Now, there are no comments for me to view anywhere, and nowhere can I see these comments on the file that I delivered. I I have tried viewing the comment but there is nothing to show. I have received this bug or issue now and I would wish to not have an issue like this since it affects the delivery time for revisions and possibly the ratings left by some buyers.

• 2 months later...
On 6/9/2021 at 10:34 AM, anooshaiqbal732 said:

I’ve had this issue with Fiverr.

my customer add “REVISION REQUESTED” I get for orders, I receive a notification “You have 1 new comments in in your order files”. Now, there are no comments for me to view anywhere, and nowhere can I see these comments on the file that I delivered. I I have tried viewing the comment but there is nothing to show. I have received this bug or issue now and I would wish to not have an issue like this since it affects the delivery time for revisions and possibly the ratings left by some buyers.

Let the buyer know that you have an issue with viewing their comment, first of all. That way you can get them to send the instructions some other way. I had a similar issue the other day. All of a sudden it started working again, and I have no idea what caused it. The most important thing now is that you work with your buyer. Solving the bug comes second. 

Once you have reached out to your buyer to ensure that you're communicating about their needs, you can reach out to support for help with the bug. Their e-mail is support@fiverr.com

Hope this helps. :) 

• 3 months later...

I am faceing the same problem. I can recive the notification that “You have 1 new comments in in your order files”. But there is no comment show in comment section  or not showing on right side of deliver oder. I am very worried and I am on deadline. Please help me to solve this bug. Thanks

Archived