Fiverr poll for every level seller

youchoise

Poll:
1- How many views do u have in this week? How many click?
2- How many active gig do u have?
3- How long have you been working (or trying to work) on fiverr?
4- What level are you?
5- How many orders have you received in total? What is the average of your reviews?
6- What is the service that you offer (category)?

My results:
1- 297 views, 1 click
2- 7 active gigs (the maximum for my level)
3- Im on fiverr from about 4 months
4- Im a “new seller”
5- I only had one order and the review is 5 stars
6 - Graphic and design

Poll:

1- How many views do u have in this week? How many click?

2- How many active gig do u have?

3- How long have you been working (or trying to work) on fiverr?

4- What level are you?

5- How many orders have you received in total? What is the average of your reviews?

6- What is the service that you offer (category)?

My results:

1- 297 views, 1 click

2- 7 active gigs (the maximum for my level)

3- Im on fiverr from about 4 months

4- Im a “new seller”

5- I only had one order and the review is 5 stars

6 - Graphic and design

You are doing good. Stay aboard Fiverr and you will see an increase in your results

You are doing good. Stay aboard Fiverr and you will see an increase in your results

After 4 month with max 450 views at week with 7 click… Sorry but I’ve lost hope by now…

I spend money for a seo optimization of one of my gig and the result is 50 views for it…

After 4 month with max 450 views at week with 7 click… Sorry but I’ve lost hope by now…

I spend money for a seo optimization of one of my gig and the result is 50 views for it…

You must put more time in with Fiverr by logging in daily and sending offers to Buyer Requests. Clicks and orders will come. You must be patient.

Yes but i do that everyday… There is another thing that don’t work

It takes time. Fiverr is keeping record of all your actions on their site. Once they see how dedicated you are to logging in daily, sending offers to Buyer Requests and visiting the Community forum, then Fiverr will help you get clicks and orders.

It takes time. Fiverr is keeping record of all your actions on their site. Once they see how dedicated you are to logging in daily, sending offers to Buyer Requests and visiting the Community forum, then Fiverr will help you get clicks and orders.

Once they see how dedicated you are to logging in daily, sending offers to Buyer Requests and visiting the Community forum, then Fiverr will help you get clicks and orders.

Please do not give advice that is incorrect.

Just because someone logs in daily, sends offers to BR, and visits the forum will NOT in ANY way result in Fiverr helping this seller or any seller get clicks and orders. This is just totally false.

GG

Once they see how dedicated you are to logging in daily, sending offers to Buyer Requests and visiting the Community forum, then Fiverr will help you get clicks and orders.

Just because someone logs in daily, sends offers to BR, and visits the forum will NOT in ANY way result in Fiverr helping this seller or any seller get clicks and orders. This is just totally false.

GG

I absolutely agree. How “active” a person is on the site and forum is irrelevant in terms of gig impressions and visibility (except in cases of users who do not log into the main site at least a few times per month and may automatically be designated as inactive accounts).

Fiverr does care about gig performance, positive customer feedback, repeat customers, seller responsiveness, gig average revenue per order, on time deliveries, and a bunch of other things that they keep secret from users.

and visiting the Community forum, then Fiverr will help you get clicks and orders.

In addition to the above replies, I highly doubt that Fiverr devs would put any efforts into making the main profile affected by the forum activity somehow, since technically your forum profile is a completely separate thing.

and visiting the Community forum, then Fiverr will help you get clicks and orders.

In addition to the above replies, I highly doubt that Fiverr devs would put any efforts into making the main profile affected by the forum activity somehow, since technically your forum profile is a completely separate thing.

The Community forum has great information to help all sellers. Once you begin visiting the forum and browsing around, it will answer your questions on how to get orders and clicks. Fiverr knows this is a valuable way to inform us at one given time instead of individually answering the questions.

Fiverr is monitoring all of our actions and statements. They are here to help us.

The Community forum has great information to help all sellers. Once you begin visiting the forum and browsing around, it will answer your questions on how to get orders and clicks. Fiverr knows this is a valuable way to inform us at one given time instead of individually answering the questions.

Fiverr is monitoring all of our actions and statements. They are here to help us.

Fiverr is monitoring all of our actions and statements.

While this statement may ring true, your other claim that visiting the forum and logging in will somehow garner favor with Fiverr and they will think you are such a great seller that it will lead to them sending you buyers - nope, that is not how it works. And, that is how your post came off. How you wrote the first part of this last post suggesting that visiting the forum is great because of the information is correct - yes, new and old sellers can get a lot of information that can help them improve here - but, Fiverr itself is not monitoring how often you visit the forum and then giving your account brownie points in the form of more exposure on the site, clicks or sales.

They are here to help us.

If someone needs Fiverr to answer a question, they can write to customer service directly.

GG

I absolutely agree. How “active” a person is on the site and forum is irrelevant in terms of gig impressions and visibility (except in cases of users who do not log into the main site at least a few times per month and may automatically be designated as inactive accounts).

Fiverr does care about gig performance, positive customer feedback, repeat customers, seller responsiveness, gig average revenue per order, on time deliveries, and a bunch of other things that they keep secret from users.

How “active” a person is on the site and forum is irrelevant in terms of gig impressions and visibility

Though it should show you in the filter for online sellers if you’ve recently logged in and loaded a page or sent an offer to buyer requests(s). We’ve no real way of knowing if or how different things on the site like sending offers to buyer requests might affect impressions/rank. It might have little or no affect but since we haven’t been told exactly what the search rank algorithms(s) take into account or what weight it gives to different things we can’t say for sure that it doesn’t affect more than the filter for online sellers. Even if the buyer doesn’t filter by online sellers, the green light next to a recently “online” seller might affect the chance of the gig being clicked by a buyer.

Also re: how active a seller is on the Fiverr site:

Fiverr have said:

The new infrastructure is able to support

multiple machine learning models across different contexts

such as search and category pages, and takes into account

advanced user behavioral data in communication, availability and

engagement metrics in addition to textual relevance.

They haven’t explained exactly what things like those mean but it’s definitely possible that while the “availability” might refer to the old “available now” option it’s still possible it might refer to recently being active on the site. I assume engagement metrics is most likely about responding to buyer messages but it still might be possible some stats like that (or the availability one) could take into account whether the seller recently did things like send BR offers. Though some of those engagement metrics might refer to the actions of the buyer.

For the poll:

2- How many active gig do u have? - 6 currently

4- What level are you? right now 2 (but it might go down soon)

The poll question:

5- How many orders have you placed in total? What is the average of your reviews?

When you say “placed” I don’t know if you mean how many orders have you received. “Placed” would be how many the seller bought.

I’m only going to answer a couple of the poll questions.

I have completed 867 jobs over the course of 5 years on Fiverr.

Only 77% of those jobs have been given ratings by Buyers.

Do you remember after how many time (from the first log) have you received an order?

GG

@genuineguidance

The information you provided is accurate. Thanks for providing your valuable information. 🙂

Thanks

@taronbd

This is a cool idea.

1. This week I have 26 views and 9 clicks on my main gig. The other one I only have 7 views and 1 click.
  2. Two
  3. It’s been awhile since I set up my account but I only started trying to sell stuff a week ago.
  4. I’m whatever the most basic level is, lol. New seller I’m pretty sure.
  5. Only one, although I’ve been messaged about others and declined. The review is 5 stars.
  6. Writing and Translation

This is a cool idea.

1. This week I have 26 views and 9 clicks on my main gig. The other one I only have 7 views and 1 click.
  2. Two
  3. It’s been awhile since I set up my account but I only started trying to sell stuff a week ago.
  4. I’m whatever the most basic level is, lol. New seller I’m pretty sure.
  5. Only one, although I’ve been messaged about others and declined. The review is 5 stars.
  6. Writing and Translation

Really only 26 views + 9 CLICKS??

Its a lot in proportion so good luck! I think you will to have a lot of order in few time

Thanks! It’s doing better than I thought it would lol, I think I just got lucky with the algorithm. Good luck to you too.

Yes it is because you have do a good seo optimization (tag, title) so you have lucky with algorithm. Plus, your category is a low competition so its soooo best.

Badly, i have a bad seo optimization and a high competition category, so i did only 1 order in 4 months. Fortunately, im doing now the second order ever in fiverr

Archived