I'm a Level 2 │ Fiverr PRO and this is my first post in the Forum

Hello,

I’m Emir, a freelance video editor, designer, and storyteller. I don’t have an expensive film degree, but I’ve learned my craft by working on paid freelance projects and attending 2-years long courses taught by Oscar-winning editors.

I am beyond excited to share that I was hand-picked to be part of the Fiverr Pro Team a few months ago. This came after 6 years of working for world-class brands and top-tier clients on and off Fiverr. I’m thrilled about this new chapter!

I never had the time to be involved in the forum. Let’s change that!
I’m here to share knowledge and learn from more experienced forum members.

If there’s anything you want to know about me, about video design and editing, my workflow, the way I do business, please let me know! Any tips for me about the Forum - Do’s and Don’ts? What are the benefits?

Hello,

I’m Emir, a freelance video editor, designer, and storyteller. I don’t have an expensive film degree, but I’ve learned my craft by working on paid freelance projects and attending 2-years long courses taught by Oscar-winning editors.

I am beyond excited to share that I was hand-picked to be part of the Fiverr Pro Team a few months ago. This came after 6 years of working for world-class brands and top-tier clients on and off Fiverr. I’m thrilled about this new chapter!

I never had the time to be involved in the forum. Let’s change that!

If there’s anything you want to know about me, about video design and editing, my workflow, the way I do business, please let me know! Any tips for me about the Forum - Do’s and Don’ts? What are the benefits?

Welcome to the forum! You may enjoy (or absolutely detest) your experience here! 😆

Just a slight heads up. There are many new and desperate sellers who roam and post on the forum and adamantly follow some terrible pieces of advice like thinking forum activity translates somehow into main site gig visibility.

A number of these forum users will see a willingness to divulge information from a successful seller as a green light to message them on and off the forum.

Archived