Having more than one account on Fiverr

Hello Dear group Members.!
I was a Level 1 seller & have delivered 48 Orders with 100% positive ratings, today Fiverr disabled my account saying. You were flagged for having more than one account on Fiverr, which we consider a violation of our Terms of Service and our policies. As a result of this violation, your Fiverr accounts were permanently disabled.

My own one Fiverr with my laptop & another by my sister with other services not the same even. & why my old account Hit of tos, why not a new one created by my sister?
I have given my 1 year of my life a day-night to Fiverr.
Please anyone can help me, How can I contact Customer Support.! I am so worried,

Permanently disabled means you cannot restore your account. You can have more information by reading this :point_down:t2:

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
aa2b5cb413b607e697f42a018dc3d99e3560b5a1_2_690x362.png

Fiverr Help and Education Center

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

Hi, Thanks Ligia Carvalho dear, I have read all before creating another account, Also I have spent time on the Fiverr forum to get to knew before about can we both brother have each account. So there can be separate accounts if we both have not the same category of service. after a few months now I have got disabled my account by saying, You were flagged for having more than one account on Fiverr. This is what I can not believe a big company does this without any proper verification. Simple is that I request to recheck properly this is my final appeal. Suggest me if Any help?

Hi, Thanks Ligia Carvalho dear, I have read all before creating another account, Also I have spent time on the Fiverr forum to get to knew before about can we both brother have each account. So there can be separate accounts if we both have not the same category of service. after a few months now I have got disabled my account by saying, You were flagged for having more than one account on Fiverr. This is what I can not believe a big company does this without any proper verification. Simple is that I request to recheck properly this is my final appeal. Suggest me if Any help?

I have read all before creating another account,

So both accounts were in your name? However you handed one for your sister?

I have read all before creating another account,

So both accounts were in your name? However you handed one for your sister?

No ma’am both account was not on my name, one managed by my brother & sister togather with graphics category & one by me multiple niche, like secuirty wordpress theme web develpment & all. which i have opened 24 hours when it’s ring for a msg i awake & reponse of it which is disabled now few hours ago.

This is a Forum, nobody can do anything here. You can contact CS if you have any further questions.

Thanks for response ma’am, the question is above, you have asked me & i have answered you about the matter that we do not have same gigs no same pc no same niche. Please let me know, its not against TOS right?

Thanks for response ma’am, the question is above, you have asked me & i have answered you about the matter that we do not have same gigs no same pc no same niche. Please let me know, its not against TOS right?

I hope this helps you.

I think he is asking about having two accounts with the same IP service that use different devices. That is not true. My husband wanted to set up an account to sell services different from what I offer on Fiverr. I contacted CS and this is what they said. [screen Shot 2021-02-28 at 2.24.21 PM] [screen Shot 2021-02-28 at 2.24.41 PM]

1123917650_ScreenShot2021-02-28at2_24_21PM.thumb.png.66b85cd12ec0694074e44b0c02eda6d7.png

1531246365_ScreenShot2021-02-28at2_24_41PM.thumb.jpg.a45ab2d16a46d90b03e6b221aea28e1f.jpg

I was a Level 1 seller & have delivered 48 Orders with 100% positive ratings, today Fiverr disabled my account saying. You were flagged for having more than one account on Fiverr, which we consider a violation of our Terms of Service and our policies. As a result of this violation, your Fiverr accounts were permanently disabled.

My own one Fiverr with my laptop & another by my sister with other services not the same even. & why my old account Hit of tos, why not a new one created by my sister?

Please anyone can help me, How can I contact Customer Support.! I am so worried,

Please anyone can help me, How can I contact Customer Support.!

Try support@fiverr.com

If both accounts were accessed from the same device that might be a reason that they thought you had 2 accounts. If it wasn’t that maybe it was because of the same IP address. It’s allowed for 2 different users to use Fiverr in different niches even if they share the same IP address. Maybe you should have let Fiverr know first though.

@shahzadmemon according to fiverr rules what I know is:

1. you and your sister both can’t sell same services if it is same ip or pc at the same time.
  2. you guys can’t exchange any review to each other.
  3. you guys can’t exchange any order to each other.

Did you do any of it?

@shahzadmemon according to fiverr rules what I know is:

1. you and your sister both can’t sell same services if it is same ip or pc at the same time.
  2. you guys can’t exchange any review to each other.
  3. you guys can’t exchange any order to each other.

Did you do any of it?

Yes sir, Exactly we do not sale same services or not doing any thing mentioned above. I have read all privacy polices before creating an other fiverr for my brother & sister they manage both togather. Well i have sent request for fiverr support, they asked me emails, i have given, waiting for response. i will update here all & thank you to all for the information. <3

So Finally they do not agree with their wrong decisions. these type of decisions do not let the grow fiverr, honest people will go out to other freelancing platforms. good bye fiverr

You could explain to them if you haven’t already what you explained to us, that you didn’t have 2 accounts, that another family member(s) shared the same IP address as you (not the same device).

Their rules according to CS say that’s allowed. You could explain that to them.

few months ago i contacted CS and they replied with this : Thank you for contacting us about this. In certain circumstances, it is acceptable to have more than one account at your location, for example, an account for each family member. However, the accounts must abide by our Terms of Service. The most important rules to take note of in this situation are: The accounts may not sell similar services The accounts may not purchase from one another The accounts may not share a withdrawal provi…

This is what CS said in the link above:

Thank you for contacting us about this. In certain circumstances, it is acceptable to have more than one account at your location, for example, an account for each family member. However, the accounts must abide by our Terms of Service.

The most important rules to take note of in this situation are:

The accounts may not sell similar services

The accounts may not purchase from one another

The accounts may not share a withdrawal provider (Paypal/Payoneer)

Maybe quote that message from CS and explain that you weren’t doing anything against those rules (if you weren’t).

You could explain to them if you haven’t already what you explained to us, that you didn’t have 2 accounts, that another family member(s) shared the same IP address as you (not the same device).

Their rules according to CS say that’s allowed. You could explain that to them.

few months ago i contacted CS and they replied with this : Thank you for contacting us about this. In certain circumstances, it is acceptable to have more than one account at your location, for example, an account for each family member. However, the accounts must abide by our Terms of Service. The most important rules to take note of in this situation are: The accounts may not sell similar services The accounts may not purchase from one another The accounts may not share a withdrawal provi…

Thank you for contacting us about this. In certain circumstances, it is acceptable to have more than one account at your location, for example, an account for each family member. However, the accounts must abide by our Terms of Service.

The most important rules to take note of in this situation are:

The accounts may not sell similar services

The accounts may not purchase from one another

The accounts may not share a withdrawal provider (Paypal/Payoneer)

Maybe quote that message from CS and explain that you weren’t doing anything against those rules (if you weren’t).

what

I have not violated any rules please, Fiverr team must recheck manually, I am a loyal seller, since 2016

what

I have not violated any rules please, Fiverr team must recheck manually, I am a loyal seller, since 2016

You’re best explaining things / quoting that part of the rules that the CS person said (that bit about “In certain circumstances, it is acceptable to have more than one account at your location, for example, an account for each family member…”) in your support ticket.. Explain to them there (in the support ticket) what I/you said (that you didn’t break the rules/that you were sharing the IP address with another family member/members and it wasn’t that you had 2 accounts).

what

Fiverr team must recheck manually

Fiverr team doesn’t read the forum. It’s just sellers and buyers here, not Fiverr staff. Nobody here can do anything about your account. As @uk1000 said, you have to talk to Customer Support.

I agree but @frank_d this man is from a fiverr staff.

I am not a Fiverr employee.

I am a seller, volunteer moderator and I also own a small percentage of Fiverr by holding their stock.

I can’t help other than offering my knowledge on the matter.

Edit: after reading the thread, I’m sorry to say that the OP has no more options.

Fiverr seems to have double-checked all accounts involved and they seem confident that rules were violated.

So I’m sorry you are going through this @shahzadmemon but seems like you need to look at other platforms to continue your freelance career.

I am not a Fiverr employee.

I am a seller, volunteer moderator and I also own a small percentage of Fiverr by holding their stock.

I can’t help other than offering my knowledge on the matter.

Edit: after reading the thread, I’m sorry to say that the OP has no more options.

Fiverr seems to have double-checked all accounts involved and they seem confident that rules were violated.

So I’m sorry you are going through this @shahzadmemon but seems like you need to look at other platforms to continue your freelance career.

Thanks for the update, I am working on upwork & freelancer. They have best system, They verify each user to be make sure not ruin any of freelancer’s Hardwork.

Fiverr team must recheck manually

Fiverr team doesn’t read the forum. It’s just sellers and buyers here, not Fiverr staff. Nobody here can do anything about your account. As @uk1000 said, you have to talk to Customer Support.

yes, dear, I know that. My experience was not good, so maybe a newbie who is planning for a family account on Fiverr will get the idea, That Fiverr does not allow 2 accounts together with one IP, same niche or any other niche doesn’t matter on Fiverr, Once they blocked, Mean you are zero again.

Archived