Feedback from Fellow Buyers For Affiliate Marketing Link Promotion

creativehriday

Hello Everyone

I’m looking to hire someone to do some affiliate marketing link promotion for me sometime next week.

But there are so many affiliate marketers that are promising the heaven and I’m literally stumped!

Most of the feedbacks are actually incomplete as they do talk about Quick Delivery, Fast Promotion, etc. But what I am looking is for The Final Results. Sales. Anyone can drive traffic to a website by sharing a link on social media but actual the promotion that brings / converts into actual sales, that’s where the actual talent is.

Now I understand, that there’s no guarantee for sales as you cannot actually force people to purchase anything. But with that being said I’m looking for someone who has done this day in day out and knows where / when and how exactly to drive people to buy something because they KNOW The right words to use / the right tools to use and the right time to promote (can’t share a link at 3 am EST and expect New Yorkers to buy from your link can you?)

Have you encountered someone like this while working on your project? This post would definitely recognise their talent as I see most of the posts on this forum are actually from sellers but there’s not one topic that talks about the Final Results. Most feedbacks are like “ok the seller did a fantastic of promoting, now just waiting for the traffic to show up.” And then there’s no further edits.

Like I said this would help Sellers and Buyers as well. Fiverr should have more forums like this one!

Anyways, thank you in advance!

H

Hello Everyone

I’m looking to hire someone to do some affiliate marketing link promotion for me sometime next week.

But there are so many affiliate marketers that are promising the heaven and I’m literally stumped!

Most of the feedbacks are actually incomplete as they do talk about Quick Delivery, Fast Promotion, etc. But what I am looking is for The Final Results. Sales. Anyone can drive traffic to a website by sharing a link on social media but actual the promotion that brings / converts into actual sales, that’s where the actual talent is.

Now I understand, that there’s no guarantee for sales as you cannot actually force people to purchase anything. But with that being said I’m looking for someone who has done this day in day out and knows where / when and how exactly to drive people to buy something because they KNOW The right words to use / the right tools to use and the right time to promote (can’t share a link at 3 am EST and expect New Yorkers to buy from your link can you?)

Have you encountered someone like this while working on your project? This post would definitely recognise their talent as I see most of the posts on this forum are actually from sellers but there’s not one topic that talks about the Final Results. Most feedbacks are like “ok the seller did a fantastic of promoting, now just waiting for the traffic to show up.” And then there’s no further edits.

Like I said this would help Sellers and Buyers as well. Fiverr should have more forums like this one!

Anyways, thank you in advance!

H

I totally understand and agree with you creativehriday. Many people promise you the sky, and then you see nothing at all in your sales. And, many buyers respond with feedback before they even see the results themselves. So, yes, this would be a great topic. You should start this topic, or maybe I will later on.

I am always here to help you and answer your questions. Have a great day creativehriday.

Mod Note: Post edited.

I totally understand and agree with you creativehriday. Many people promise you the sky, and then you see nothing at all in your sales. And, many buyers respond with feedback before they even see the results themselves. So, yes, this would be a great topic. You should start this topic, or maybe I will later on.

I am always here to help you and answer your questions. Have a great day creativehriday.

Mod Note: Post edited.

Yes. I checked your profile and the gigs you offer. Awesome job getting all 11 5stars in voiceover!!!

However that’s not what I am looking for. Just a simple affiliate link promotion from someone who has done it day in day out. Good luck with your email marketing gig!

Archived