Is my thumbnail or video poor?

ayobamiolanr352

Please I need someone to help look at my gig thumbnail or video and let me know what may throw buyers off.

favicon-32x32.png.0bb26722d215fdfc543c3ca09e28b8e1.png Fiverr.com
be-your-professional-proofreader-and-editor.jpg.dd7aa1222a57aa486f354b10b7f1c4b7.jpg

Ayobamiolanr352: I will write a standard ats optimized resume, CV, or cover...

For only $10, Ayobamiolanr352 will write a standard ats optimized resume, CV, or cover letter. | ★Professional Resume Writing Services★ Cover Letter Writing★ LinkedIn Writing and OptimizationSeeking the job of your dreams? Look no further!I provide...

OH man, where to start.

If you are offering to write cover letters, resumes and LinkedIn profile stuff - and as you say in your Gig, you are professional, I would suggest you may want to take OFF the hat and present yourself a bit more professionally. The t-shirt and cap askew on your head does not give the impression of someone who is a professional or even takes what you are offering seriously. Now, if you were in the music and audio section offering to write, record or edit beats or whatever, heck yeah! You would be dressed for the occasion.

Maybe how you are dressed and presenting yourself is your own personal style, but it is way too lax and casual I think for a serious professional seeking someone to do the type of service you offer.

Sorry if that was too harsh, but, when I saw your pic, I thought, if I were looking for this type of thing, I would not even click on your Gig to read it. No matter how good you may be at writing!!!

GG

OH man, where to start.

If you are offering to write cover letters, resumes and LinkedIn profile stuff - and as you say in your Gig, you are professional, I would suggest you may want to take OFF the hat and present yourself a bit more professionally. The t-shirt and cap askew on your head does not give the impression of someone who is a professional or even takes what you are offering seriously. Now, if you were in the music and audio section offering to write, record or edit beats or whatever, heck yeah! You would be dressed for the occasion.

Maybe how you are dressed and presenting yourself is your own personal style, but it is way too lax and casual I think for a serious professional seeking someone to do the type of service you offer.

Sorry if that was too harsh, but, when I saw your pic, I thought, if I were looking for this type of thing, I would not even click on your Gig to read it. No matter how good you may be at writing!!!

GG

Thank you for the reply. I will work on that. Do you think the video itself is ok?

Video part:
As previously mentioned - more stable camera. Put it on a book or a tripod, don’t hold it in your hand.
Try use both of your hands to express yourself, more expression(s) to your face. Let your viewers see your burning passion for something you love to do.

Gig itself:

Some images would love to see a higher definition quality.

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

Such a cliche phrase. A lot of non-professionals use this tag so it kinda has more of a negative impact rather than a positive one. Besides, there’s no such thing as 100%. (Unless its a download :D)

NO UNLIMITED REVISIONS. It is a HUGE BIG ULTRA MEGA NO NO.

Rest looks good.

Archived