How do I change my billing address?

deadman23

Hello!
Hope all are doing well. Recently my payoneer account restricted for personal issues, but have linked that account with this fiverr account. As the account restricted so I know I wont able to withdraw fund there…
Please let me know the process how do I change my billing address on my fiverr account.

Hello!

Hope all are doing well. Recently my payoneer account restricted for personal issues, but have linked that account with this fiverr account. As the account restricted so I know I wont able to withdraw fund there…

Please let me know the process how do I change my billing address on my fiverr account.

To change the billing address, simply click on the small photo of yourself in the top, right upper corner on your Fiverr page. Then, scroll down and click on Settings. You will then see in the upper left corner where you can change your Billing Address under Account.

To change the billing address, simply click on the small photo of yourself in the top, right upper corner on your Fiverr page. Then, scroll down and click on Settings. You will then see in the upper left corner where you can change your Billing Address under Account.

favicon.icoLightshot
XeQaBzN5QxmWhrwqO8i_7g.thumb.png.3eb402b26264e340ef5ee2aae21e42fc.png

Screenshot

Captured with Lightshot

Where will I edit payoneer?

favicon.icoLightshot
5e93a2b98956b7cbed34ede2db63901246d183a1_2_690x437.png

Screenshot

Captured with Lightshot

Where will I edit payoneer?

To change payoneer, follow the steps below and you should see your payment preferences at top, click on Change.

cleardot.gif.f63aa349bd97da638343c4b02806d795.gif

Archived