Greetings from a Ghostwriter

Hello all!
My name is Lee Anne and I’m a ghostwriter from the United States. I’ve been writing (as the cliche goes) since I could hold a pen. I wrote original short Speculative/horror/fantasy fiction for years but then I grew tired of trying to decipher what editors wanted, so I took a break and decided to write only for “myself”. Throughout my twenties, I indulged my writerly instincts by working on fanfiction, mostly, but then I discovered Fiverr and the idea of ghostwriting and thought I should make the leap back to freelancer again. So here I am…This seems like a really vibrant community and I look forward to “meeting” you all. Thanks for having me!

Welcome! Fiverr is a great platform. I hope you enjoy your journey here. Please make sure to read TOS and have all the information you need in hand to be successful 😊

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! If I have a question that isn’t addressed in the TOS, is there a place that I can ask about it on the forums?

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! If I have a question that isn’t addressed in the TOS, is there a place that I can ask about it on the forums?

Yes, the forum is a great place to ask your questions, if you don’t find on TOS. Also, take your time to browse the old threads.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived