I got no orders but(SHORT STORY)

usefben2

Hello Brothers/sisters,

I’m Writing This to my new Fiverr sellers. Today, I want to write a little story about me working in Fiverr.
So I have heard of Fiverr for the first time on a Youtube video, and it got me thinking about starting on Fiverr too, that I can show people my work.
and I started at Fiverr hoping that I can make some little money on it and show people what I do, but my first gig didn’t get any clicks, I waited and waited so long.
After 6 months, I got my first order, and from that order, I got more orders, Fiverr started noticing me.
All I want to say is my dear Fiverr sellers don’t lose hope maybe one day you will get your orders too.

Hello Brothers/sisters,

I’m Writing This to my new Fiverr sellers. Today, I want to write a little story about me working in Fiverr.

So I have heard of Fiverr for the first time on a Youtube video, and it got me thinking about starting on Fiverr too, that I can show people my work.

and I started at Fiverr hoping that I can make some little money on it and show people what I do, but my first gig didn’t get any clicks, I waited and waited so long.

After 6 months, I got my first order, and from that order, I got more orders, Fiverr started noticing me.

All I want to say is my dear Fiverr sellers don’t lose hope maybe one day you will get your orders too.

Thank you for those encouraging words usefben2. You have made my day brighter.😀

Archived