Should i report if buyer kind of humiliating me

this buyer is trying to get benefitted with his rights which is unethical, Do we have any other space to raise the voice as i want clear confirmation this buyer won’t affect my next level upgradation ?

Unfortunately you don’t. All you can do is, in your email to customer support, politely explain the situation and request that the cancellation not affect your stats because the buyer is breaking TOS. It’s probably unlikely that they’ll grant you that, but as theratypist wrote, one cancelled order is a whole lot better than a 1 star review.

Unfortunately you don’t. All you can do is, in your email to customer support, politely explain the situation and request that the cancellation not affect your stats because the buyer is breaking TOS. It’s probably unlikely that they’ll grant you that, but as theratypist wrote, one cancelled order is a whole lot better than a 1 star review.

i want clear confirmation this buyer won’t affect my next level upgradation ?

If you have CS cancel there is a very strong likelihood it will not affect your stats. The buyer threatened you with is against TOS. But you MUST have CS do the cancellation and do not go through the Resolution center.

It’s probably unlikely that they’ll grant you that,

I have done this at least 6 times for “order by mistake” and other issues.

Even if you give this buyer what he wants for $5 he may give you a poor review. I would not trust him to give you a good one.

my offers are cancel & cancel . what can i do?plz help me…

Buyer must have respond you the reason ? Has he/she ? Check if it matches with your offer if yes than you can raise voice if not you have to improvise until revision allowed or his/her satisfaction

i want clear confirmation this buyer won’t affect my next level upgradation ?

If you have CS cancel there is a very strong likelihood it will not affect your stats. The buyer threatened you with is against TOS. But you MUST have CS do the cancellation and do not go through the Resolution center.

It’s probably unlikely that they’ll grant you that,

I have done this at least 6 times for “order by mistake” and other issues.

Even if you give this buyer what he wants for $5 he may give you a poor review. I would not trust him to give you a good one.

He suddenly changed the voice and start calling me superstar, as i mention him to cancel the order need to have mutual understanding on it

He suddenly changed the voice and start calling me superstar, as i mention him to cancel the order need to have mutual understanding on it

He suddenly changed the voice and start calling me superstar,

He might as well change his voice again to call your delivery a ***** ** **** and demand the cancellation after the work is done and delivered.

Or maybe not!

Be careful with this one.

Xx

this buyer is trying to get benefitted with his rights which is unethical, Do we have any other space to raise the voice as i want clear confirmation this buyer won’t affect my next level upgradation ?

Do we have any other space to raise the voice as i want clear confirmation this buyer won’t affect my next level upgradation ?

Only Customer Support can give you an official answer.

This is forum, and users responding here are sellers and buyers, not Fiverr staff (and moderators are volunteers who help keep the forum clean). We can talk about our experiences and offer advice, but anything official has to come from Customer Support.

So, are you going to take a chance and complete the order?

So finally I conveyed him my whole feeling and express him whatever i felt due to this unethical , and delivered it hence and completed the order.

Asked him to not use such word and do support other to grow if you can’t help other’s to grow at least don’t demoralize i cross my finger to see his reaction after delivery of my order and he accepted the order my order completed .

My learning do express and have transparency while serving and don’t loose patience while serving just keep in mind to serve with whole heartedly.

And yes do take risk and ask for what you deserve otherwise buyer is on hunt don’t be a sheep just keep in mind to be king you should know how to roar.

I have not blocked him neither i reported him, i become stronger if such things come again in future i will handle it more efficiently.

Thanks for your support and responses.

Cheers

So finally I conveyed him my whole feeling and express him whatever i felt due to this unethical , and delivered it hence and completed the order.

Asked him to not use such word and do support other to grow if you can’t help other’s to grow at least don’t demoralize i cross my finger to see his reaction after delivery of my order and he accepted the order my order completed .

My learning do express and have transparency while serving and don’t loose patience while serving just keep in mind to serve with whole heartedly.

And yes do take risk and ask for what you deserve otherwise buyer is on hunt don’t be a sheep just keep in mind to be king you should know how to roar.

I have not blocked him neither i reported him, i become stronger if such things come again in future i will handle it more efficiently.

Thanks for your support and responses.

Cheers

Let us know how it works out for you.

Should i report if buyer humiliating me to give *1 and calling me greedy while making offer that cost even $5, How asking for $5 dollar makes greedy?

How asking for $5 dollar makes greedy?

Ah. Another case of a 5 dollar buyer who wants the sun and the moon delivered to them, but if $5 is too much, then I guess he wanted it for free…

How asking for $5 dollar makes greedy?

Ah. Another case of a 5 dollar buyer who wants the sun and the moon delivered to them, but if $5 is too much, then I guess he wanted it for free…

Exactly, And he thinks he is the most Smart Person while doing so, Thankfully my nature is not call people by “Sir” otherwise he thinks i am his employee and he is employer. Being freelancer we have atleast this much right

Exactly, And he thinks he is the most Smart Person while doing so, Thankfully my nature is not call people by “Sir” otherwise he thinks i am his employee and he is employer. Being freelancer we have atleast this much right

my nature is not call people by “Sir”

I would suggest that even if you got along famously with this buyer or any buyer here, you refrain from calling them “Sir, madam, bro, honey, sweetie, darlin, dear, sister” etc. Most of your buyers are going to be from countries where this sort of greeting is creepy and implies you have an intimate relationship with the buyer.

GG

my nature is not call people by “Sir”

I would suggest that even if you got along famously with this buyer or any buyer here, you refrain from calling them “Sir, madam, bro, honey, sweetie, darlin, dear, sister” etc. Most of your buyers are going to be from countries where this sort of greeting is creepy and implies you have an intimate relationship with the buyer.

GG

Rightly said and literally “Genuine guidance” by you

If the buyer is threatening you with low feedback if you don’t complete his order for a certain price or whatever, you can absolutely report that. My advice is that this absolutely isn’t worth $5- politely request a mutual cancellation and if he denies it go to customer support with screenshots. When the order is cancelled, block him.

Moderators on this forum can’t assist you apart from advice as far as I know.

Good luck!

Hello

with my experience even if you contact support

if the buyer happen to accused you of fraud or charge back.,. it will be lost for you

Archived